Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,213 Posts
Send her an email reply and let her know she was wrong. A little petty, yes, but she warranted it. Glad you got it fixed. Customer Service reps think they have a big bad company behind them for protection and people won't dare try to resist. Good thing that big bad company in question aren't always a55holes.

· Premium Member
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,213 Posts
Oh believe me I did.... and she took it upon herself to contact my dealership.
I got a call from the service manager at the dealership, told him the full story since he was not there when the tech fixed it. Now hes going to call her and say it was fixed under warranty and it should have been
The Service Manager said hes dealt with her in the past and shes a nightmare.
@FordService, you guys really need to get this story to the right people to evaluate her
That's ridiculous. Wrongly turn someone down and leave them with an expense they shouldn't have due to an error and then try to go after the ones who handled it properly for stepping over her. Hope it goes around back to her in the future.

· Premium Member
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,213 Posts
Always go to your dealer first, they are the first step in the warranty process; going to a Ford Service rep. should be a last resort. Now you know why!(Although there have been good results form the one's on here at times).
Dealership methodology: Get in, fix, get out. As soon as possible to maximize profit.
Customer Service methodology: Answer phone, "solve with as little effect to company", hang up. As soon as possible and with the least amount of involvement as possible.

Verizon Wireless, Kay's Jewelers, Gamestop, etc all examples of places I've dealt with this in my life. Dealerships try to nab you too, but at least you're in person so it will usually get actually handled and repaired and not just acknowledged and there isn't a chance of someone's word being held above you.

· Premium Member
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,213 Posts
First visit was to my dealer, got denied. Asked to do it again and they said thats typically a waste of time, and that they dont usually change their minds. He said to try another dealer so that if two people are asking for a warranty claim it may look better.
I went to another dealer and they got a big 'ol nope as well and they argued it. nothing happened.

They gave me a customer service number and I called and argued and it didnt go anywhere. Then I tried here, and got Nick from Ford Service and he put me in contact with Heather Nabb
If I ever get Heather Nabb on the phone I'm hanging right up by the sounds of it.

· Premium Member
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,213 Posts
Just a little update, I was contacted and was offered 3 yr/45,000 mile of premium service from my current mileage and date.
All of my scheduled maintenance will be covered up until 2019 or 67,500 miles at no cost to me
It was a nice gesture, and was well received from Heather Nabb
:RockOn::RockOn: Wow. I'm actually impressed and retract my statement on Heather Nabb. That is some serious apology. Much deserved for the senseless treatment you dealt with for a year over something so dumb though. Glad to hear Ford took care of you. Stuff like this and my thread I posted yesterday about my repair mishap give me continued faith in our car company. My family has bled blue my whole life and the last few years have been rough years with a few things Ford have done, but this is a plus.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.