Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
The only issue was increase in torque steer with all the additional torque. But that can easily be fixed with rmm

Sent from my S8 whilst sideways in my Mountune FoST (on the track of course ;))
You could add a lower stress bar. This seems to have helped me with torque steer, and also helps redistribute any vibrations resulting from the mountune rear motor mount. Hard to tell if all my torque steer is gone because most of our crappy Cincinnati roads are wavy and my Pilot Super Sports pull me all over the place anyway...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Yeah but not if it pulls you towards a tree on a windy country road :)

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Yeah but not if it pulls you towards a tree on a windy country road :)

Ha! Well, luckily all the bad roads seem to be straight ... I've got a road on my way into work though ... I really need to get some GoPro footage of driving it ... its fun ... the Pilots and FSWerks stress bar just make corning so good...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Yeh mate I am in Perth mate and never had any issues with it and excellent performance gains

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey dejanstoj, I'm over in wa and just wondering if there is any retail outlets selling goodies for the St over here :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey Mate none that I know of unfortunately and really hard to get anything here in WA for our cars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
344 Posts
Hey dejanstoj, I'm over in wa and just wondering if there is any retail outlets selling goodies for the St over here :)

I think Blueblood performance is in WA. Focus ST250 - Blue Blood Performance

Jamie told me about this end of last year before I moved down to Adelaide.

Here is an excerpt from blueblood performance
"Jamie Fonfe from OEM Denied and Blue Blood Performance have teamed up to provide a great service to the 5Pot and Ecoboost enthusiasts across Australia. BBP are now the W.A Authorised Dealer of OEM Denied products and along with that comes the great knowledge and expertise of without a doubt, the most knowledgable person in Australia about the cars with Jamie and his experience."

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought mine in 2016.
I am looking to find a tuner in Brisbane/ Gold Coast who can put it on a rolling road and tune it with the Mountune computer

21 - 27 of 27 Posts