Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a fun thread, who did you race today in mexico? did you gap them ? tell us about it!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Got bussed by a v6 Acura gotta learn to pick my battles while I’m on these snow tires
From a dig or roll? At 40 mph and up I’d of thought the ST would win if you got to the right gear beforehand.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
From a dig or roll? At 40 mph and up I’d of thought the ST would win if you got to the right gear beforehand.

I'm running studs. I got gapped by a ranger a little while back. But I don't even really try anymore while I'm running studs. The tires break loose at 60. I don't even drive it with the traction control off unless I'm in the really slippery stuff.

·
Super Moderator
7,735 Posts
So i read this thread title and this was my first thought.

"Your mom last night"

In a more appropriate answer, lol

A ghetto ass 350z with a ricer exhaust. Sooo loud, no chance 0-110

Held my own with a modded challenger hemi, manual, obnoxious exhaust. 30- 120

Oh, and Im driving my Edge Sport right now, lmao. My focus would just mop the floor with these clowns, lmfao!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Poor guy in a Civic Si decided to rev at me while we were sitting next to each other at a red light this morning. Big mistake. Needless to say, he got taken to Gapplebee's.

·
Premium Member
1,668 Posts
I’ll just leave this here:

Found a 26k-mile 6-6 Accord coupe for my buddy that loves Hondas, he’s bringing it by my work today after driving 2 hrs to pick it up yesterday, pretty psyched for him.

·
Registered
317 Posts
lol, no gapping here...but I was the only ford in a pack of BMWs runnin LA (mexico) to SAC (clearly also in mexico).

three bimmers and me...and with so many decoys, set a new personal record of 4:29 door-to-door!

BTW...Waze rocks 😁

·
Registered
521 Posts
Around here, I dont try to do that much since roads are so busy and there's not much space to do so, but it usually ends up being aggressive Prius drivers.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I tho
Around here, I dont try to do that much since roads are so busy and there's not much space to do so, but it usually ends up being aggressive Prius drivers.
ugh I was the only one that see every Prius driving like a ass on the hi way.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Had a couple car lengths on a q40 red sport.... Until around 100 then he ran me down. Tomorrow it's going to be my wife and her 18 wrx.

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Gapped a friend in his VW Golf GTI Mk VII in a 50 - 140 mph run. Although he started loosing at 100 already. But since he boasted before that he'd shred me at speeds above 130 kmh (80 mph), I went on with it. Gap was a good 100 yards in the end. Gave him some water for that burn afterwards.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts