Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I am looking for some recommendations on who I should have a long block built by in the Pa/Philly area! Not looking for anything crazy, just enough to have some fun with but not risk blowing then engine again!

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
Hey guys,
I am looking for some recommendations on who I should have a long block built by in the Pa/Philly area! Not looking for anything crazy, just enough to have some fun with but not risk blowing then engine again!
I would joke and tell you that @Duece McCracken does, but if he isn't up to your standards he at least probably knows a guy or two that does.

·
Administrator
11,895 Posts
I would joke and tell you that @Duece McCracken does, but if he isn't up to your standards he at least probably knows a guy or two that does.
Im actually tooling up to start building Ecoboosts.

Speed Performance in Linden NJ is the only shop near-ish that I would trust.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
Im actually tooling up to start building Ecoboosts.

Speed Performance in Linden NJ is the only shop near-ish that I would trust.
Yeah I definitely wasn't making a dig at you, I just assumed OP was looking for a reputable shop and not so much a one stop shade tree backyard shop :lol: but considering you know what you're doing and know people, I figured you'd be able to point him in the right direction for the powahh

·
Administrator
11,895 Posts
Yeah I definitely wasn't making a dig at you, I just assumed OP was looking for a reputable shop and not so much a one stop shade tree backyard shop :lol: but considering you know what you're doing and know people, I figured you'd be able to point him in the right direction for the powahh
Im fully aware of your intentions. I took no offense, geez Brian. Lmao

Quality work is quality work, regardless of where it comes from. I'm straightening out my garage proper and getting more focused on proper wrenching. Which should really step my game up.

Reactions: fordboi415

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
Im fully aware of your intentions. I took no offense, geez Brian. Lmao

Quality work is quality work, regardless of where it comes from. I'm straightening out my garage proper and getting more focused on proper wrenching. Which should really step my game up.
One of these days I'll be out that way for something and ring you up lol. The past year I've been out there like 4 times which is unusual...and the girlfriend is from New Tripoli just above Allentown, so I'll be over there at times when she visits her family.

·
Administrator
11,895 Posts
One of these days I'll be out that way for something and ring you up lol. The past year I've been out there like 4 times which is unusual...and the girlfriend is from New Tripoli just above Allentown, so I'll be over there at times when she visits her family.
Back on topic, after that rude interruption.

Yeah man, give me a heads up, maybe bring some car parts over.

Reactions: brian60

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts

I am thinking of stopping by when i get my FMIC.... we are pretty damn close and installing an IC is one thing i have not done...

·
Administrator
11,895 Posts
I am thinking of stopping by when i get my FMIC.... we are pretty damn close and installing an IC is one thing i have not done...
Hit me up. Thats a quick install. What brand are you going with? OEM charge pipes?

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts

Perfect. She goes over there to visit only when she has stuff she needs to pick up or drop off or take care of, so I'll do the same and I'll go over when I have to install a handful of parts :lol:

OP is lucky to have Duece and company so close over there near Philly.

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Was leaning towards the 3.5 Depo... stock charge pipes...

·
Administrator
11,895 Posts
Was leaning towards the 3.5 Depo... stock charge pipes...
Good choice. Theres a few things i suggest you do. Shoot me a pm when you get your hands on it, and I will give you the low down.

Reactions: rspec2014

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts