Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased some WL rear adj endlinks. I’m a bit confused as to how to adjust them. Do I go off the same length as the oem. If so, does that mean too and bottom of link are adjusted the same length?
mans when it comes fo tuning how can I go on about that ?
cheers!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Just purchased some WL rear adj endlinks. I’m a bit confused as to how to adjust them. Do I go off the same length as the oem. If so, does that mean too and bottom of link are adjusted the same length?
cheers!
See this post with picture:

·
Registered
2015 Hyundai Accent Sedan GLS
10 Posts
cheers!
Adjust the bar to the same length of the factory end links unless your car is lowered.

Once the end links are mounted and torqued release/ loosen the upper and lower lock nuts to the full up and full down position on the end link. You'll have to have the car on the ground off the jack stands to do this last adjustment.

Now adjust the center collar up and down on the screw threads until you feel there is no bind while screwing the collar up and down. It'll feel loose and easy to spin. That's the center point of your adjustment and you've now removed all pre-load off of the end link.

Now tighten up the upper and lower lock nut nice and tight and enjoy an unbounded swaybar working its full suspension travel.
Do this for both sides.

This works really well for a lowered car as it takes out any pre-load from the sway bar for great handling.

Hope this helps

1 - 5 of 5 Posts