Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whiteline 2-Point Adjustable Rear Sway Bar

Brace your Focus ST with the Whiteline Rear Sway Bar. Most peoples first solution to improve handling and reducing body roll is by running stiffer springs. Even the spring manufacturers themselves design their springs to accommodate for body roll, in doing so sacrificing the vehicles ride quality. However, the role of a sway bar is to reduce sway or body roll in the vehicle. The Whiteline Rear Sway Bar is designed to attach in 2 points and is fully adjustable. The goal of the adjustable sway bar is to alter the stiffness of the bar by adjusting the length of the lever arms allowing for tune-ability without the need to replace the entire bar. This bar is manufactured using Australian grade spring steel. This is the best solution for making your car's tires and suspension perform better without the loss of driving comfort and improved responsiveness.

PM with your zip code for an accurate quote!

Table Auto part Games
Auto part Steering part Automotive exterior Automotive window part Suspension part
Auto part Steering part Automotive exterior Automotive window part

Facebook: Aristocrat Autosport
Instagram: Aristocrat Autosport (@aristocrat_autosport) • Instagram photos and videos
CALL OR TEXT: 818-660-6537
Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
20 Posts
So I have these sway bars front and rear with adjustable links. What kind of result will I get if I change the link length. Or change the mounting point of the links to say the rearward holes. Stiffer or softer I’m confused??

349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So I have these sway bars front and rear with adjustable links. What kind of result will I get if I change the link length. Or change the mounting point of the links to say the rearward holes. Stiffer or softer I’m confused??
The hole closest to the bar is the stiffest setting with the hole farthest from the bar being the softest. The link height is mainly to adjust for vehicle ride height to correct the sway bar angle (ex. when you go from stock springs to coilovers/lowering springs.)

·
Registered
48 Posts
The hole closest to the bar is the stiffest setting with the hole farthest from the bar being the softest. The link height is mainly to adjust for vehicle ride height to correct the sway bar angle (ex. when you go from stock springs to coilovers/lowering springs.)
How much stiffer are Whiteline's rswb settings compared to OEM rsb?

349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Whiteline 24mm Adjustable RSB has an improvement of 30% and 50% stiffer than the OE RSB if going the adjustable route, if going with the 26mm Non-Adjustable you are looking at a 70% increase over OEM.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts