Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to get the car all the way off the ground to get all four wheels off. Where do you guys jack it so that I can put stands on the outside jack points? What's your technique?

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea, I thought this might be an old question, so I searched, but didn't find it. Thanks for the rep,y instead of being a tool to a new guy!

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Yea, I thought this might be an old question, so I searched, but didn't find it. Thanks for the rep,y instead of being a tool to a new guy!
you didn't search.... literally searched and found pages and pages that answer you question OVER AND OVER.

oh and great job with the name calling... maybe as a "new guy" start searching and less posting. You have 77 posts and you have only been here a month? Google is the only way to search these forums... DO NOT use the Forum search.

Your welcome BTW ;)

·
Registered
150 Posts
you didn't search.... literally searched and found pages and pages that answer you question OVER AND OVER.

oh and great job with the name calling... maybe as a "new guy" start searching and less posting. You have 77 posts and you have only been here a month? Google is the only way to search these forums... DO NOT use the Forum search.

Your welcome BTW ;)
Forum search works fine.. you just need to know how to actually search things. Click Advanced Search and enter specifications and blam... easier than google as it is in the forums and has other various information that google couldn't tell you.

·
Registered
2,843 Posts

Your welcome BTW
Forum search works fine.. you just need to know how to actually search things. Click Advanced Search and enter specifications and blam... easier than google as it is in the forums and has other various information that google couldn't tell you.
Well perfect then no excuses for posting things that have been answered time and again!

·
Registered
483 Posts
get a set of jacking rails from steeda and it will be real easy.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Well, it's good to see the great camaraderie surfacing here on FocusST.org. No wonder fewer and fewer people are visiting and posting.

·
Registered
247 Posts
People here are so nice. Y'all act like it's your personal server space that's stores these threads. If you don't like the question just shake your head and don't click. What good are you doing when you come in here and start posting like a d**khead

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
328 Posts
Have to agree with the hate replies, they get old quick. IF you post a question that has been answered in the past you'll get told to do a search yet if you indeed find an old thread and bump it youll get chastised for bumping the old thread. You cant win, but either way ignore the people posting & not helping.

·
Registered
64 Posts

Your welcome BTW ;)
For all the posts you made in this thread, you could have just answered the guys question instead of being a giant smartass.

·
Registered
64 Posts
People here are so nice. Y'all act like it's your personal server space that's stores these threads. If you don't like the question just shake your head and don't click. What good are you doing when you come in here and start posting like a d**khead

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk
Thats what happens when geeks pretend to be car guys ,a real car guy would have answered the question . Ill be gone for another month or so ,every time i check this website its same crap.

·
Registered
558 Posts
If you want 4 jack stands to do all 4 wheels at once you jack off each hardened solid suspension link then place the stand at the 4 jack points. Otherwise the front jack point with a 2.5 ton floor jack will jack both wheels on one side off the ground for rotation or swap.

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
I'm with the OP, without special sh*t, as in long jacks that can reach father under the car, or crushing the pinch welds, there is no good obvious place to jack this car up for anyone unfamiliar.

I used a regular old jack and a wood block, and went right inside the pinch weld up front as far as possible where the front pinchweld kinda meets up with the side one, when I did my blow-off valve.

·
Premium Member
13,959 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts