Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boyfriends birthday is coming up and the only thing I can think of to get him is something for his car. He's said a few times about wanting gold rims but he can only find bronze so I was wondering if anyone knew of a website where I could find gold??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Konig and XXR makes gold wheels in 5x108, just google 5x108 and either of those brands. Oakos (sponsor on here) used to carry RPF1's in gold, might be worht a shot to check with them if they have anything gold in stock.

As Mentioned above, any wheel can be powder coated in gold. You could check to see if they are interested in getting their current wheels powder coated and then call some places and see if you can get a "gift card" for the cost to do the job

·
Registered
825 Posts
My experience with gold wheels it they are a highjack target.
I had a friend with nice gold wheels, He was carjacked at gunpoint, FOR THE WHEELS. The perp even told him he will get his car back. without the wheels...
So I am pretty sure gold wheels are one of those 'rob me' signals.
Maybe not... but I would never have such.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,194 Posts
My boyfriends birthday is coming up and the only thing I can think of to get him is something for his car. He's said a few times about wanting gold rims but he can only find bronze so I was wondering if anyone knew of a website where I could find gold??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would like to say that I wish my girlfriend would do this...and I'm sure I'm not alone :lol:

Definite props to you! He better be buying you a gold ring to go with his gold wheels! lol

·
Registered
80 Posts
RFP1's are a popular choice, they do come in gold.

https://www.oakos.com/ENK-379-890-3135GG.htm

They can be hard to find in stock, so you may have to order them. I am sure having ordered rims is just as well as having them in hand to give to him.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts