Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered some 16" MB Wheels to replace my steelies that didn't quite fit right. True to form, they only sent me 2 center caps, and they are ugly any ways. Are there any places to source black center caps that would fit these wheels, either all black, with an ST logo, or with the form emblem?

·
Premium Member
3,726 Posts
You can get the center caps @DiscountTire

·
Premium Member
3,726 Posts
Forum is still garbage and couldn't edit

Trying this again @DiscountTire

·
Premium Member
3,726 Posts
Ok, I definitely did not have a space in there. It's doing it on it's own. But you get the point.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I bought the wheels from them, but the center caps that are for the MB Wheels are pretty ugly.

I ended up measuring the MB Wheel caps with a caliper and ordering some generic black caps from Amazon. 63mm width of the cap, 57.3mm width at the tines. For $13 I can make them fit if they don't fit exactly.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
Forum is still garbage and couldn't edit

Trying this again @DiscountTire
It still won't let you edit? I haven't had any issues at all since the other day when it was "fixed"

Also, it autospaced it because their username is "Discount Tire" and not "DiscountTire" :) It assumed you were meaning to type Disco since that user exists. @Discount Tire

·
Premium Member
3,726 Posts
It still won't let you edit? I haven't had any issues at all since the other day when it was "fixed"

Also, it autospaced it because their username is "Discount Tire" and not "DiscountTire" :) It assumed you were meaning to type Disco since that user exists. @Discount Tire
Nope still won't let me edit, but that makes sense on the Discount Tire thing.
@livelyjay you should hit up @VelossaTech he 3d prints centercaps

Reactions: VelossaTech

·
Premium Member
3,726 Posts
@brian60 I can edit on mobile via Tapatalk but the web version still does not work.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
@brian60 I can edit on mobile via Tapatalk but the web version still does not work.
Interesting. Not that I'm sure this will make a difference, have you cleared your cache on your browser? Might be a quick and easy thing to try?

·
Premium Member
3,726 Posts
Interesting. Not that I'm sure this will make a difference, have you cleared your cache on your browser? Might be a quick and easy thing to try?
Heyyyyy, it worked. I'd put out a PSA for everyone.

Reactions: brian60
1 - 10 of 10 Posts