Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I haven't bought wheels in decades. Every other time I've got them from Discount Tire. Where's a good place to get Niche wheels? The mainstream places (Tire Rack, Discount, etc) don't seem to have them. Any recommendations? Thanks guys.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Vivid Racing. Email the guy on this forum. Super easy to work with and you'll probably get a pretty good discount!

·
Registered
39 Posts
So I haven't bought wheels in decades. Every other time I've got them from Discount Tire. Where's a good place to get Niche wheels? The mainstream places (Tire Rack, Discount, etc) don't seem to have them. Any recommendations? Thanks guys.
Also can get them from CJ Pony Parts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
getyourwheels.com

legit. Just bought a set of avante gard m310 last month, no issues. Jason is the guys name.

·
Premium Member
3,712 Posts
Discount Tire can get them, just call them or go into one of the stores. They may not advertise it specifically but they can get them.

Reactions: Darkdayz23
1 - 5 of 5 Posts