Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
OP is in Canada posting in the Focus ST Canada section. I assume that the desired response is for "best place to buy Mountune Catback in Canada."

To the OPs question, I am guessing you will have to import from a US supplier. This tends to be a common complaint of many of the Canadian owners. Might also be worth checking with Ford dealers in Canada. In the US, Ford Racing Performance Parts Ford dealers can get them. Not sure if the same is true in Canada, but seems like it would be worth looking into.

Hopefully one of the Canadian members will chime in with help for you.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I buy from EdgeAutosport. They are great for minimizing customs/duties and shipping is quick. Not sure if they carry what you need, but in general, keep them in mind. Although, with the CAD where it is today, you should price out a custom job locally for comparison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
152 Posts
If you have good relationship with a ford dealer and you can get a discount they can get it for you and it'll be much cheaper and easier. Ford performance sells a lot of Mountune parts. I bought a Mountune symposer delete for 50 CAD (12% tax included) if you buy from mountune USA or other vendors they are 54 CAD (40 USD) plus shipping and duties. Usually big dealerships (independent from an auto-mall) are able to give better discounts. I get all my parts at whole sale price even ford parts that come from Europe.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you have good relationship with a ford dealer and you can get a discount they can get it for you and it'll be much cheaper and easier. Ford performance sells a lot of Mountune parts. I bought a Mountune symposer delete for 50 CAD (12% tax included) if you buy from mountune USA or other vendors they are 54 CAD (40 USD) plus shipping and duties. Usually big dealerships (independent from an auto-mall) are able to give better discounts. I get all my parts at whole sale price even ford parts that come from Europe.
I found 2 online stores at Ontario that have in catalog the exhaust, but my only doubt is to trust really get the part, It sound silly but I'm try always to be very careful of where I gave my credit card numbers..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts