Ford Focus ST Forum banner

81 - 100 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Any of you who live in the Tampa Bay Area and wish to be added to the Bay Area ST Facebook group, PM me your name when you submit your request, that way I can make sure that you are added.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I live in, work at, and terrorize most of Stuart/PSL...

Work as an Aircraft Inspector for Triumph Aerostructures

I drive a 2014 black ST1, just bought in August and love it to death

·
Registered
57 Posts
Live in south Orlando (Hunters Creek) and work in real estate. I work from home, but am usually roaming all over Orange/Seminole/Osceola/Volusia counties.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Happy to have you stop by the facility in Pompano Beach, FL if you are ever in the area ... we can make your drive back even quicker :)

TJ
I spent most of my life in Ft. Lauderdale and have a ton of friends down that way so I'm usually in town once a month or so - depending on work - and I've been to your place a couple times over the years with various vehicles...might just have to stop by and see you guys! :big smile:

·
Registered
154 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Live in South Pasadena (yes it's a town in Florida!!) basically St Pete Beach. Work in Brandon now, but changing jobs so Pinellas Park area soon.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hello. Saw this thread got a reboot. I live in Lake County, but work in Orlando. See quite a few STs including a Kona Blue one all the time

·
Registered
1 Posts
Although I have an RS and not an ST. I'm in the Cooper City/Hollywood area. Work in Weston. Actually looking for a tuner shop that anyone can recommend. So if anyone has any recommendations let me know :)

81 - 100 of 110 Posts