Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the focus st.org decal? i have searched everywhere and cant find it...

·
Registered
200 Posts
I've been seeing this asked alot, if anyone has a picture of what it looked like, I can see if the wife can use her vynil cutting machine to make some for everyone, could get you a specific color and everything. She has some basic colors so might have to order it in first. I'll ask her what shed want for them, I'm sure probably enough to cover vynil and postage...let me know if t his is something people would be interested in.

·
Registered
2013 Oxford White Focus ST3
481 Posts
I've been seeing this asked alot, if anyone has a picture of what it looked like, I can see if the wife can use her vynil cutting machine to make some for everyone, could get you a specific color and everything. She has some basic colors so might have to order it in first. I'll ask her what shed want for them, I'm sure probably enough to cover vynil and postage...let me know if t his is something people would be interested in.
? me

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Just so everyone knows, I just sent out my final 2 decals from my early on stockpile.

The company that made them: https://vinylfire.com/page/4/

Just curious as to has the rights for them since the forum no longer includes them with membership packs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts