Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want the st stock wheels but cant find them the picture is of the wheels I want I have the 2016 stock wheels not the snowflake but the other ones

Attachments

·
Registered
524 Posts
I'm a little confused about what you want. Maybe you could try using some punctuation. Those wheels are not OE for any Focus ST if that's what you're asking. They look like they may be from a Fusion or Escape.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Those are the UK Focus ST Premium wheels. Likely not easily available in the US.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Those are definitely Euro wheels. Someone on here with a Euro Wagon ST has those wheels I believe. Good luck getting them in the states. You're better off finding some nice aftermarket wheels and save yourself a bunch of money.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I think they're the same as the OEM 18" premium wheels Ive got on my '15 ? only difference being that mine are machined/painted.

After a little mishap with a curb, I'm looking for a replacement for one of mine ? outside of buying direct from Ford, it's slim pickings.

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
I think they're the same as the OEM 18" premium wheels Ive got on my '15 ? only difference being that mine are machined/painted.

After a little mishap with a curb, I'm looking for a replacement for one of mine ? outside of buying direct from Ford, it's slim pickings.
The spokes are a completely different shape. Apparently "global car" means different parts for everyone!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts