Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sorry if this is posted somewhere but I'm looking to find out where I can order the D8S HID bulbs for my 2013 focus ST.
My drivers side bulb was failing for some time and now it's burnt out.
22154660_10155703184691303_5047632515880891917_n.jpg

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Perfect thank you so much!!
Crap this one does not ship to Canada...boo

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,194 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,194 Posts
Yeah... I have Prime so tend to look on Amazon first.

Sent from a galaxy far, far away...
Same, I'm an Amazon junkie. Especially since I get 5% cash back with the credit card :cool:

Edit: And any time I don't order from Amazon I think "god...waiting more than 2 days takes FOREVER"

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Same, I'm an Amazon junkie. Especially since I get 5% cash back with the credit card :cool:

Edit: And any time I don't order from Amazon I think "god...waiting more than 2 days takes FOREVER"
So am I, sucks they won't ship to Canada...I love the 2 day shipping. I love that I don't have to deal with UPS.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Same here, looking for a set, one side has been failing (it turns on for a few mins when starting), and am looking to avoid the dealership. I was going to swap bulbs from left to right side to see if its the bulb, but I can't even get the bulb out. I got the headlight out but now I'm stuck!

I found a person in Ontario (Windsor) whos selling them, looks like open box unused, for $20 each, but since I'm in Toronto, its a bit of a drive. I might have him ship it but I never do Kijiji/Craigslist deals if it includes shipping....

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,194 Posts
So am I, sucks they won't ship to Canada...I love the 2 day shipping. I love that I don't have to deal with UPS.
See, I find that here in the Continental US we have different opinions depending on where we live. I'm on the east coast, the north end of course. And I LOVE UPS. Like it isn't even funny. They haven't damaged anything and are always so fast they are commonly a day early for some things. Never get delayed or anything. FedEx? Joke. Absolutely horrid and honestly the worst one below even US Postal which is pretty iffy also. FedEx has had to replace 2 of my packages in the last 2 years from them destroying them somehow and I refuse to use them if I have the option.

On the West coast of the US, though, apparently FedEx has it together and I hear they are great on that side of the Mississippi river...and they say UPS sucks. Odd to me, but I'm happy with sticking to UPS if I can.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
See, I find that here in the Continental US we have different opinions depending on where we live. I'm on the east coast, the north end of course. And I LOVE UPS. Like it isn't even funny. They haven't damaged anything and are always so fast they are commonly a day early for some things. Never get delayed or anything. FedEx? Joke. Absolutely horrid and honestly the worst one below even US Postal which is pretty iffy also. FedEx has had to replace 2 of my packages in the last 2 years from them destroying them somehow and I refuse to use them if I have the option.

On the West coast of the US, though, apparently FedEx has it together and I hear they are great on that side of the Mississippi river...and they say UPS sucks. Odd to me, but I'm happy with sticking to UPS if I can.
It’s a mixed bag of nuts here in PacNW... I’ve seen both sides of the coin for all 3 (UPS, FedEx. And USPS), some days I get great service, and other times they can’t find their rear end with both hands.

My favorite complaint is when I order something that ships from SoCal or AZ, and it ends up in Georgia or Tennessee before heading back to Oregon. Instead of 2 day shipping, it takes 7-9 days.

Both UPS and FedEx have done this to me multiple times...

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,194 Posts
It’s a mixed bag of nuts here in PacNW... I’ve seen both sides of the coin for all 3 (UPS, FedEx. And USPS), some days I get great service, and other times they can’t find their rear end with both hands.

My favorite complaint is when I order something that ships from SoCal or AZ, and it ends up in Georgia or Tennessee before heading back to Oregon. Instead of 2 day shipping, it takes 7-9 days.

Both UPS and FedEx have done this to me multiple times...

My best one with USPS was similar to that last one you said about. Years back (like 6 years ago) when I played xbox 360 I ordered a modded controller and it shipped from Ohio, went to New York, then went down through York, PA, then stayed in Maryland for like a day and a half, came up to my local post office at 5am...and didn't actually get delivered until the next day for some reason.

If something is coming from OHIO and it takes 4 days to bounce to every neighboring state for some reason...that's just uncalled for. lol

Since then it hasn't been nearly as bad at all though

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Honestly DHL is hands down the best company to deal with, in the west at least. FedEx is good when you compare it to UPS. For me it sucks cause I live 5mins from the airport which is where the warehouses are for FedEx, UPS, Purolator and DHL so I've had to go online and request that they hold my item for pick up instead of delivering it. They always try to deliver it during my work hours and then it's jumping though hoops to try to get them to hold it or even leave it on my doorstep.

Reactions: brian60

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,194 Posts
Honestly DHL is hands down the best company to deal with, in the west at least. FedEx is good when you compare it to UPS. For me it sucks cause I live 5mins from the airport which is where the warehouses are for FedEx, UPS, Purolator and DHL so I've had to go online and request that they hold my item for pick up instead of delivering it. They always try to deliver it during my work hours and then it's jumping though hoops to try to get them to hold it or even leave it on my doorstep.
That would be frustrating having the package literally 5 minutes from your house and having to wait for it lol. I wish DHL was still a thing around here. It's only in very limited ability around here and in certain parts of the US. Middle of nowhere, Pennsylvania, isn't on that list so I haven't seen a yellow van in years

1 - 15 of 15 Posts