·
Registered
988 Posts
Damn, you are VERY lucky!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah. I know. I'm upset because it was my fault. I get that. I'm just upset I put other people in that situation. I could have killed myself or someone else. It was a truck that kept brake checking me and swerving in front of me. Not letting me pass him. And finally I went around him and the second I went into the other lane. I hit another car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Damn that is a ****ty situation. Sucks for you and it is your fault I guess, but I also understand a bit about wanting to pass someone driving like an asshole who then decides you can't pass them either. Hopefully everyone is okay, and things don't get too rough for you as they figure everything out. At the end of the day I am still shocked every time I see a wreck like this from a focus and our guys are walking away fine. I love that I can feel safe in my little hatch.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Man, glad you are ok.

On a side note I randomly got a call from a Tucson AZ number last night, if it was you calling for a fellow st.org member to come help sorry, I was asleep and don't hear my phone :( . Plus its a long drive to AZ from GA...

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
Holy hell. Sorry to see that had to happen man...definitely a *****y situation for sure. Once again the Focus ST shows that it can keep us safe in the most unfortunate of ways. Glad everyone is okay!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Holy crap man! I am glad everyone is OK! Cars can be replaced, people can't.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah everyone walked away fine. I walked away with not even a scratch. The airbags deployed and knocked some reality into me. But other than that I was fine. 911 assist was awesome as well. As soon as I came to my senses. 911 was already coming through my car speakers walking me through everything. So I suggest turning that on

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yeah everyone walked away fine. I walked away with not even a scratch. The airbags deployed and knocked some reality into me. But other than that I was fine. 911 assist was awesome as well. As soon as I came to my senses. 911 was already coming through my car speakers walking me through everything. So I suggest turning that on

Glad to hear you are okay. When I wrote off my Mustang I never turned on 911 assist... one of the few things I remember is the car just continually telling me "911 assist was not turned on, will not call 911" that just looping...

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Jesus dude! Very glad no one was severely injured. I know how it feels to be in that situation, I hope things aren't too rough for you through this, and that you have good insurance. Keep your head up, as long as everyone is ok you can always get another car.

Reactions: justindeboosted

·
Registered
101 Posts
Might not want to post that.

Reactions: LockeLamora33
1 - 20 of 72 Posts