Ford Focus ST Forum banner

141 - 157 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
@Suspect I don't care who's fault it is, if you can't deliver your product on time at least contact the buyer, I didn't even know until I called them, and they have my down payment.
We're still waiting on other containers, we'll contact you when we have new information and we'll see what we can do for you at that point.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Be patient. We are dealing with this issue at my company as well. I have 4 full 40' containers of material, that I don't get paid on till it delivers to my customers. This is a dock workers/customs issue. The strike has been resolved, but the back logs the strike created are still being worked through.

There is no information shared with the companies bringing these containers in, until maybe 5-10 days before your container is released.... if you are lucky. Sometimes the freight forwarders just call you the day before to let you know they are dropping a container off. It makes no sense to call customers to basically tell them, "Your stuff isn't here, and we have no idea how long it will take. It could be 5 days, it could be 21+ days."

It's a crappy situation, but there's not really anything anyone can do about it. It's the nature of the beast when you deal with off shore companies and ocean freight.

Hopefully I can get in on the next group buy. Wheels for this car are a pain in the ass to find.

Edit: The white wheels on the Oxford White looks bad ass!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello, first post here. I'm not an ST owner, but I know someone who is, so that must count!
Anyway, the reason for my post is because my volvo shares the 5x108 bolt pattern and I am interested in a hyper black 18x8.5 grid. I read in the first post it appears only ET42 is available for this size. As a question for wheeldude.com I wondering if a 45 or 48 might be available?

Edit: decided to go with Forgestar CF5 gloss gunmetal in 18x8.5" +42.

·
Registered
35 Posts
@es_pato you selling or trying to get a group buy?

·
Registered
120 Posts
If you don't like rotas that's fine I will not try to tell you there the best wheel option out there. But my st is my dd I just can't justify putting a set of 3000 dollar wheels on it when it rarely sees a track.

141 - 157 of 157 Posts