Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I recently bought some Focus Rs Forged wheels and I had a couple questions on fitment.

#1 does anyone know what the exact specs of the RS wheels and how that compares to the Snowflake stock wheels?

#2 does anyone have experience with using spacers on the RS wheels with the ST body? If so what are the recommendations for size of spacers for this setup? I know most people recommend 20mm front and 25mm rear for the snowflakes but I’m wondering what it is for the RS wheels. I am on H&R lowering springs and want a cleaner fitment but I for sure want don’t want to rub. Just wondering if anyone has any experience or advice.

photo for reference.

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett Powermax turbo, Thermal Turboback, CPE intercooler, JBR intake, Innovative RMM
4,557 Posts
That clearance near the back tires already looks really close. I'd be concerned about slicing the sidewalls using spacers.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
they are 19"x8" offset 50mm vs ST being 18x8 +55mm. They will sit 5mm closer to the fenders, further from the strut

So whatever spacers people run on the stock snowflakes, just remove 5mm and they should fit the same. As far as i know, the RS uses the same fenders as the ST, they wont have any more/less room. Ford did not go wider with this gen

you can use a site like willtheyfit.com to compare sizes/offsets. Compared to the wheels i run, i dont rub and sit 16mm closer to the fenders than the RS wheels. The link in my signature has pictures

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they are 19"x8" offset 50mm vs ST being 18x8 +55mm. They will sit 5mm closer to the fenders, further from the strut

So whatever spacers people run on the stock snowflakes, just remove 5mm and they should fit the same. As far as i know, the RS uses the same fenders as the ST, they wont have any more/less room. Ford did not go wider with this gen

you can use a site like willtheyfit.com to compare sizes/offsets. Compared to the wheels i run, i dont rub and sit 16mm closer to the fenders than the RS wheels. The link in my signature has pictures
Awesome this helps a ton. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts