Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm looking for some help regarding the size of wheel that will fit with the Fifteen52 wide body kit. I was hoping to go for 19x9.5 Forgestar F14s with +15 offset super deep concaves, but I've been told that the arches will only accept 18x9.5 at the most. Is that true, even after I've had my fender arches enlarged in order to fit the flares?

Registered
Wheel diameter doesn't matter as long as a similar tire diameter is used. Stock is 25.4". A 265/30-19 would be a great fit for those wheels and is 25.3" in diameter, assuming the width doesn't present rubbing issues (I have no knowledge on fitment with flared fenders, but that's probably too wide for the stock body).

Registered
I'm looking for some help regarding the size of wheel that will fit with the Fifteen52 wide body kit. I was hoping to go for 19x9.5 Forgestar F14s with +15 offset super deep concaves, but I've been told that the arches will only accept 18x9.5 at the most. Is that true, even after I've had my fender arches enlarged in order to fit the flares?
I think the best way to be sure is to ask 1552 themselves. After all they did pioneer the fender flares with the wheels setup on their track car

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Registered
For those of YOU interested in the fender flares like 1152. *Battle Aero has them for 500.00. Save 500 towards your wheels..lol

Your welcome lol

Registered
Question....18x9 with 38mm offset. Adding the spacers 20mm from 25mm rear..is equivalent to what size wheel width..

Registered
How did it go with your project. I have my fender flares just waiting on the wheels...Btw are you lowering your car To? As far as sizes I was told 18x9.5 et12 is ideal....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts