Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a dramatic difference in suspension, fenders etc. between the RS's and similar model year ST's for wheel fitments?

·
Registered
5,568 Posts
No, bolt pattern is the same as well as offset. They are 19" but the overall diameter is the same for a 235/40/18 and a 235/35/19. RS wheels and tires will fit your st no issues

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Yup, a number of folks are buying used RS wheels and putting them on their ST. Why? I haven't a clue. They are IMO, not that "nice," to be considered na upgrade. But its being done.

The RS also has a revised suspension knuckle with built-in negative camber, approx -0.8 degrees, and their electronic dampeners allowing cockpit adjustments.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yup, a number of folks are buying used RS wheels and putting them on their ST. Why? I haven't a clue. They are IMO, not that "nice," to be considered na upgrade. But its being done.

The RS also has a revised suspension knuckle with built-in negative camber, approx -0.8 degrees, and their electronic dampeners allowing cockpit adjustments.
I have some HRE Vintage 505's I ran on my RS that I am selling. I wanted to offer them to my ST brethren also! Just wanted to double check with you guys that if they were made for RS fitment that they would also be good for ST fitment!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts