Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im currently in the market for a set of wheels for my 2017 Focus St. Im thinking about going with 18x8.5s with around 40mm offset to get a nice flush without fender rolling or anything like that. I'm just having trouble finding wheels in the 5x108 bolt pattern. Are there any companies that re-drill or do custom orders? Any help on finding wheels would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
2016 Kona Blue ST3
526 Posts
I ordered a custom set of Work Wheels through Evasive Motorsports. Great company to deal with and I'm sure they'd have a good idea of which companies can do custom orders. I'm pretty sure Vivid Racing (a vendor here) can do re-drilling, and they can also point you in the right direction regarding custom orders.

Just be warned that re-drilling or custom bolt patterns will definitely cost more money (my order was something like $60 extra per wheel), and will likely take a long time. I ordered in late July/early August, was told shortly after that Work would not have blanks in my size until December, and that I shouldn't expect my wheels until January/February.

There are also several companies that offer quality wheels in our bolt pattern. TSW, Enkei, Gram Lights, Team Dynamics, OZ, fifteen52, etc.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts