Votes: 2 6.1%
  • None of the Above! - Suggest one

Votes: 4 12.1%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys. Been trying to decide what wheels to purchase and its proving to be a tough decision. Wheels that look good online don't necessarily look good when installed on the focus. I did some photoshop mockups to get an idea of what different wheels look like. What do you guys like best? I'm installing Eibach Pro-Kit springs and Bilstein B8's this weekend. So I made the photoshop mockups reflect a slightly lower ride height. I'm also thinking 19's at this point. Lastly, I think a light gunmetal wheel (like rado gray) looks best on performance blue paint, so I will have wheels powdercoated that color if they don't already some that way. I realize this is a very individual and personal decision, but I'm curious to see what you guys like!

Niche Essen:

essen.jpg

MRR GF6:

gf6.jpg

MRR GF7:

GF7.jpg

MRR GF9:

gf9.jpg

Konig Interflow:

interflow.jpg

Stock for reference:

Stock.jpg

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,172 Posts
It's SUPER close between Niche Essen or MRR GF6. If I saw them on the car personally vs photoshopped I might have gone with MRR GF6s but I gotta take the Niche Essens

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Mine was close between the GF7s and GF9s, but I've always been a fan of that style spoke pattern. Like brian60 said, seeing them in person may sway me more one way or the other but for now I'm going with the GF9s.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,172 Posts
Mine was close between the GF7s and GF9s, but I've always been a fan of that style spoke pattern. Like brian60 said, seeing them in person may sway me more one way or the other but for now I'm going with the GF9s.
The longer I look the more I like the GF9s...this is a truly difficult one

·
Registered
150 Posts
The longer I look at them, I less I like of them all. (Might be the color choice) *Go Snowflakes!!!!*
If I had to pick, GF6.

I like the Konig pattern I just don't think they fit on the car well

·
Registered
483 Posts
Out of the aftermarket wheels I like the GF6 the best. Honestly, after looking at the pics, the stock wheels look pretty good. Unless there was a benefit in weight savings, and I don't mean 1lb, then I would stick with the stockers.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the great feedback guys. I appreciate it! I will be sure to post up some photos once I get my suspension and wheel situation figured out.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Biggest reason IMO to upgrade wheels it to put more rubber on the road. If you're going to do it might as well go wider.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,172 Posts
Biggest reason IMO to upgrade wheels it to put more rubber on the road. If you're going to do it might as well go wider.
Yeah wheels are definitely not happening for a long time for me, but I've already looked some to get a feel for everything and I've definitely eyed up several wider options that are close to the maximum width we have space for. Since I live in central PA I'm gonna either keep stockers for winter or run steelies that I'll purchase here in month or two

1 - 10 of 10 Posts