Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that Christmas is over, what did you get??? What was your favorite gift/s you got this holiday season?
For me, I got a makita cordless and impact drills, sawzall, circular saw and multi tool, I'm slowly building my tool stock for when I finally own my own house!

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Now that Christmas is over, what did you get??? What was your favorite gift/s you got this holiday season?
For me, I got a makita cordless and impact drills, sawzall, circular saw and multi tool, I'm slowly building my tool stock for when I finally own my own house!
I love my makita circular saw, that thing is bulletproof, not to mention drop-off-a-roof-proof. Mine was Mountune RMM and TB traction bar, my black fri gifts to myself :) My family doesn't really do gifts but my girlfriend got me the Beard King "bib" for lack of a better word. And I got a big bottle of Jameson from my boss and several smaller Jameson bottles from my students. Merry Xmas and happy holidays to all.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I got (another) Blue Driver wireless code reader and I love it. It's pricey as he'll for a readership does all the secondary codes, like airbags, and it is the fastest reader I've ever had. Probably 20 seconds start to finish, and the phone app is great.

I also finally got a PS4, so that was pretty nice, too.

·
Registered
475 Posts
For the ST I got a RS airbox, Cobb RMM and Garageline hood struts. AP and FMIC are next.

I got a pretty cool drone with HD camera.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Bought myself some fun goodies for the ST on black friday, but my favorite gift is a telescope my wife got me. Wasn't expecting it and it's a huge upgrade over the binnoculars I had been using all summer. It's also computerized so it can locate stars, constellations and planets for you, which makes it much easier for someone like me who doesn't know where all that stuff is.

Reactions: LeojST

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bought myself some fun goodies for the ST on black friday, but my favorite gift is a telescope my wife got me. Wasn't expecting it and it's a huge upgrade over the binnoculars I had been using all summer. It's also computerized so it can locate stars, constellations and planets for you, which makes it much easier for someone like me who doesn't know where all that stuff is.
Thats a sweet gift, once I move out of the city and away from all the light polution, Im going to buy a telescope as well. Theres so much to look at!

Reactions: LockeLamora33

·
Registered
660 Posts
A day off of work! Which I promptly spent working on my ST. Now I sit at work, so, so sore from using muscles I forgot I had.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Ended up getting this nice model to build
being a person with very very limited knowledge on engines I hope I learn a good amount from this. I would love to learn how to rebuild an actual motor at some point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: LockeLamora33

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
I got a Mastercraft cordless drill that come with a box full of drillbits and other little goodies. To match the cordless Impact gun and bit driver's I have! Absolutely love these tools! I use and abuse them, and they've held up great!!

Also got a new Coat, wallet, couple sweater's, socks, boxers y'know, the usual Christmas stuff...

But the best present of all, was from my Mom. She totally surprised me, and got me.... A new Focus RS :popped out:

Now before everyone pounces and says "spoiled" or "lucky" or something rude lol...

RS1.jpg
It's a HotWheels car! lmao :crazy: And I love it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts