Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there guys and gals. I've got a 2015 RR ST3 and I wanted to do my first oil change at about 3500 miles. I have a set of ramps that I used on my previous car a 2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V. But this car is considerably lower than that one and I have yet to check if the ramps will work without scraping. (If I go too fast I scrape getting out of my driveway) So I'm curious what ramps you guys are using and I'll update later once I've tested my ramps.

·
Registered
201 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dang that's a lot for a set of ramps, I think for the untested ones I have for my old car I paid $50 at pepboys haha

·
Registered
196 Posts
Seconded on the Race Ramps, they are fantastic

·
Registered
881 Posts
Race ramps are great, however I have the heavier duty rhino ramps I use them on my st (stock height) with no issues and even on my 2" lowered Mach 1 with no problems.

·
Registered
570 Posts
I also use Rhino Ramps. If you're lowered I don't think they'd work, but you could always work around that with a few well placed wooden planks. Race Ramps are certainly the pinnacle of ramps though. So if price isn't an issue, I'd go for those.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
I don't have a picture of them, but I use a brand called "Pro Ramps", You can get the set at Canadian Tire for $70cad, and tbh, they're fantastic. Kinda wish they were a tad bit longer, but ohwell.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Actually I think the ones I have are the Rino Ramps? I don't recall. Hopefully they do work so I'm not tempted to buy the race ramps haha

·
Super Moderator
9,755 Posts
The ones I made out of several pieces of 2x12. Can make them to most any height I want!

Reactions: Lou64 and Tommysyko

·
Registered
878 Posts
Im lowered, got two piece 56" Race Ramps. Got two free wheel chocks with my purchase. I actually got a killer deal on them through Sears website a couple of months ago, but you can get a good deal on them through Amazon sometimes, just have to be patient as the prices seems to change everyday.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Rhino ramps with ST lowered an inch in the front,no issues.
I have these too, and they mostly worked when I was just lowered (more than an inch on the H&R Springs)...I still had to lift up on the fender to get the ramp to the tire. I forgot to mention that i also have a Triple R front lip, which makes the Rhino Ramps useless.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Rhino Ramps:

View attachment 110491
Under $50, clear the stock ST front bumper with room to spare. I have these, and they're great.
I use those exact ramps. Love them. Just a random comment about them... Kinda scary to use them on my wife's Altima hybrid. ****ing electric motor and instatorque. Didn't shoot them out, but damn near flew right off them lol. No problems with normal cars though.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts