Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry no pic but let me describe...under intake tube, has a foam cover, shiny aluminum machined top, tube coming out is shaking pretty bad and I was wondering if that is normal. I for the life of me cant cross reference any numbers or find any pics. Please help and sorry my description isnt better, its got like three hoses at least going to it, one is a fuel line it looks like
metal and the other is like a flexible metal hose which is the one that is scaring me with its shaking and my ability to push it in about a half inch and itretracts back butI guess its connected cottectly just shaky

·
Registered
434 Posts
Sounds like hpfp

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,129 Posts
Sorry no pic but let me describe...under intake tube, has a foam cover, shiny aluminum machined top, tube coming out is shaking pretty bad and I was wondering if that is normal. I for the life of me cant cross reference any numbers or find any pics. Please help and sorry my description isnt better, its got like three hoses at least going to it, one is a fuel line it looks like
metal and the other is like a flexible metal hose which is the one that is scaring me with its shaking and my ability to push it in about a half inch and itretracts back butI guess its connected cottectly just shaky
Have dealer or a reputable mechanic look at it. My advice, take it in and have a mech. do a Diag.

·
Registered
213 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts