Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1501 - 1518 of 1518 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,696 Posts
Nice, but it's in wrong-millimeter.

View attachment 381030
Nope, it's in the right mm for what I wanted. I do not want to feed a 10mm subgun, semi auto or not.

I was looking into vectors, but they didn't really pull me in without a fun switch.

How do you like her?

Really surprised you didn't go full on HK fanboy with MP5 pics, lmao!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I absolutely love it and while the giggle switch version is fun (I shot one before I bought the semi) it is still an amazing gun in semi. 10mm really isn't that bad to feed and the ballistics are so much better than 9. There's a reason the FBI decided to "10mm ALL THE THINGS!!!" after they did extensive lab testing and then there is also a reason they abandoned ship years later, except they abandoned it due to recoil and control which the Vector solves perfectly.

Don't worry, I've got plenty of HK fanboy photos to share, each more out of focus and unflattering than the last.

·
Super Moderator
8,696 Posts
I absolutely love it and while the giggle switch version is fun (I shot one before I bought the semi) it is still an amazing gun in semi. 10mm really isn't that bad to feed and the ballistics are so much better than 9. There's a reason the FBI decided to "10mm ALL THE THINGS!!!" after they did extensive lab testing and then there is also a reason they abandoned ship years later, except they abandoned it due to recoil and control which the Vector solves perfectly.

Don't worry, I've got plenty of HK fanboy photos to share, each more out of focus and unflattering than the last. View attachment 381038 View attachment 381039
Lmao!

Good to hear on the vector.

My first handgun was a G20, shot a lot of 10mm over the years, still have the G20, but Im not going to stack up a bunch of 10mm for any kind of subgun, lmfao. Not in the cards for me. Also not rolling my own anytime soon.

So 9mm it is. That and .40.

Yes, there they are, the HK fan pics. Lol.

·
Registered
2015 ST3
73 Posts
Ooohh pictures
The sig is before I put the lima5 on it

·
Registered
22 Posts
Here's my M&P2.0 after getting the Trijicon HD XR night sights installed.

I built a badass Wilson Combat AR a couple years ago, but my ex allowed it to be stolen (along with my previous M&P). Luckily they were insured!

·
Registered
907 Posts
Just bought a Walther Creed 9mm. Makes a nice addition to the Mossberg 12 gauge. Taking my concealed carry class tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,667 Posts
Just picked up a ARMSCOR VR80 shotgun.

·
Super Moderator
8,696 Posts
Picked up this gem the the other day, CZ Bren 2 MS in 556 with 11” barrel. I like it, especially the piston driven part!

Oh wow, nice. After picking up the Scorpion, I was eyeing up the Brens. Maybe I will snag one eventually.

1501 - 1518 of 1518 Posts