Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1461 - 1480 of 1518 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,696 Posts
20200618_124018.jpg

90 day wait for these, ugh. Literally just arrived.

2 piece combos, one setup is steel, the other is Titanium.

Interested to see how the flash and report is. I was running their spark throwing "Range Enemy" Linear comp before. It was awesome to shoot, but everybody around you freaks out from getting blasted.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I run a couple of EZ8 shell carriers by Gunner Solitions. You can load 2 or 4 and they don’t fall out.

0BB2442F-30F2-4B44-B339-E4F943AD174B.jpeg

Reactions: Duece McCracken

·
Super Moderator
8,696 Posts

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
My kids pitched in and got me a Yildiz A71 semiauto shotgun for Father's day. We ran about 400 rounds through it shooting skeet yesterday and it's a very nice gun for a "no name" brand (I think it's only sold at Academy only). Impressed so far.

·
Super Moderator
8,696 Posts
My kids pitched in and got me a Yildiz A71 semiauto shotgun for Father's day. We ran about 400 rounds through it shooting skeet yesterday and it's a very nice gun for a "no name" brand (I think it's only sold at Academy only). Impressed so far.
Interesting! Pics?

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
“This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight. Not as clumsy or random as a blaster; an elegant weapon for a more civilized age.”

― obi-wan kenobi

·
Super Moderator
8,696 Posts
I built this last month. I got a great deal from PSA, but shipping was a joke, it took weeks to get my lower. Still happy with the overall fit and finish though.

View attachment 380986
Lol, i just bought a slant front 10.5" pistol kit sba3 from PSA. Thankfully i have a spare lower on hand.

You rip some rounds through her yet? Whats the barrel length? That birdcage cant be fun, lmao

·
Premium Member
2018 Focus ST1
50 Posts
I live in Commifornia. So I’m limited...but I have a Glock17 with a front mount flashlight, it’s the only thing we can have on our home defense weapons.🙌

·
Premium Member
2014 Focus ST ST3.
443 Posts
May I suggest a new state....
Gun laws here suck ass. We have managed over $120k in arms... gotta work the loop holes.
plus you really cant beat the beaches here...Surfing, shooting, racing, snowboarding... its not a bad life out here politics aside.

Reactions: shineboy

·
Registered
337 Posts
Lol, i just bought a slant front 10.5" pistol kit sba3 from PSA. Thankfully i have a spare lower on hand.

You rip some rounds through her yet? Whats the barrel length? That birdcage cant be fun, lmao
It's a 10.5" barrel, so I'll leave the pistol brace on there to stay legal. I haven't got to shoot it yet, but hopefully in the next couple of weekends I'll get out to the range with it.

I'm relatively new to ARs, what makes you say that about the flash suppressor on mine? Is it a bad design?

·
Registered
2015 ST3
73 Posts
Sig p320 .40 s&w
Glock 21
Norinco sks with Butler Creek stock
Sds lynx-12
Sarpasp 12 gauge

Reactions: FoMoST

·
Premium Member
2014 Focus ST ST3.
443 Posts
Ill show another, one of my favorites....

Colt '357' Python 6" AKA ( The wrist breaker )

1461 - 1480 of 1518 Posts