Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1421 - 1428 of 1428 Posts

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
Still have the FSB, that's kinda odd. I love those Aero combos for sure!
Yes it is a A2 front site and gas block, standard A2, had to "mill"/dremel out the hand guard to make it work, the gun is a puzzle to put together, it was a really fun build. One of my buddies came up with it, not like the first one but the other solutions are junk imo so.

·
Super Moderator
7,744 Posts
20200201_144542.jpg
20200215_142754.jpg
20200204_202614.jpg

Picked up a VP9 LEM. Some extra mags, and a threaded barrel with it.

Horrible trigger. Just gross. Detail stripped it, cleaned, polished internals, still gross.

Threw in hkparts match trigger springs. Reset spring was way too light. Went back to OEM TRS.

Bought a Lazy wolf trigger. Installed it. Really enjoy it. Much better trigget now, but geez. Took me long enough to get it acceptable. Should have bought a Walther PPQ.

Carbon fiber look kydex holster is actually off amazon. One day shipping. All USA made. Its ok. Im rocking it appendix carry as i wait for my other hoksters to come in.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I added a Five Seven to my collection about a month ago. I haven't been able to shoot it yet, but so far I love the feel of the gun. It fits my hand very well, and I think it looks badass.

Now I need a red dot, light, and threaded barrel to make it look even more tacticool, haha.

·
Super Moderator
7,744 Posts
I added a Five Seven to my collection about a month ago. I haven't been able to shoot it yet, but so far I love the feel of the gun. It fits my hand very well, and I think it looks badass.

Now I need a red dot, light, and threaded barrel to make it look even more tacticool, haha.

View attachment 377223
I've been trying to get my buddy to pick up the Ruger 5.7.

A rmr on that would be a good move.

·
Super Moderator
7,744 Posts
The Ruger 5.7 looks pretty mean as well, and is a good bit cheaper than the FN, but I've wanted a Five Seven for a long time now, so I went that route.
I hear that! FN makes some great stuff. They have been doing it long enough, lol.

I have to get a few pics, but my Stoeger is all sorted out now. Its a ton of fun

1421 - 1428 of 1428 Posts