Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1408 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
I always keep a couple close by: SW M&P40 with tritium sights and a Springfield XD-45ACP. Love them both.

·
Registered
848 Posts
On the advice of my former neighbor, the TX Highway Patrolman, I got a 12-guage shotgun so if I have to blow away an intruder inside my house, the ammo won't travel through the walls and kill one of my neighbors or someone walking by. I preferred a pistol, but I think I may have better luck hitting someone with a shotgun if I have to shoot in the dark.

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
On the advice of my former neighbor, the TX Highway Patrolman, I got a 12-guage shotgun so if I have to blow away an intruder inside my house, the ammo won't travel through the walls and kill one of my neighbors or someone walking by. I preferred a pistol, but I think I may have better luck hitting someone with a shotgun if I have to shoot in the dark.
The shot gun isn't bad but a pistol with a laser sight or tritiums, you can't go wrong.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Not trying to be a sore sport, i love guns and everything that goes boom. But right now with all the gun ban propaganda and everything else going on it might not be the smartest thing to go online saying which guns you own and all. I own several guns and never plan to give any up willingly, I'm just giving a word of advice.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Eh they won't take our guns away. That would cause civil war. I personally own a 357 long barrel, a Remington pump 12 gauge, and my baby a 270 marlin rifle with a 9x Nikon pro staff scope. My 357 is definitely the most fun to play with simply because the barrel is obnoxiously long haha

·
Registered
114 Posts
Thought about it, but if the government is intent on finding out who owns what firearms, I don't think one picture on the Internet is going to make a difference. There are more effective means of finding out this information.

·
Registered
92 Posts
two sawed off 12 gauge one under the easy chair in the living room. one under the bed. Keep them in those giveaway umbrella bags , no worry about dust or dirt. I'm a terrible shot. Like the point and spray effect of #1 buckshot. Never carry anything in the car. You have to legally keep it cased, it's no help when you need it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I currently own the following...
- Taurus Model 65 .357 Magnum 6-shot in Matte Silver
- Taurus Model 454 Raging Bull .454 Casull 5-shot in Matte Silver
- Glock 21SF .45 ACP 13-round mags
- Taurus Judge .410/45 Long 5-shot Revolver in Blued
- Sig Sauer P232SL .380ACP with Hogue grip and Night sights in Stainless
- Walther P22 .22LR Semi Auto in Matte Black
- Smith & Wesson .44 Magnum 6-shot 4" barrell originally a .357 Magnum that was converted to a .44 Mag.

I used to own a Taurus PT24/7 Pro 9mm with 17 round mags but ended up selling it a year ago. I also had a Springfield XD40 which I sold to my friend. Eventually want to pick up another 9mm like the S&W SD9 or the S&W MP9.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I have a Kahr PM45 that is my concealed carry weapon, a Kimber Ultra CDP Elite STS II that sleeps beside the bed, a Mossberg 12ga that also keeps me company at night, and a Remington 700 in .243 to go hunting. I've owned lots of others, but these are the ones that will always be around.

·
Registered
675 Posts
You also will blow your ear drums shooting a 12 guage in close quarters...ever heard one at an indoor range?

Not trying to be a sore sport, i love guns and everything that goes boom. But right now with all the gun ban propaganda and everything else going on it might not be the smartest thing to go online saying which guns you own and all. I own several guns and never plan to give any up willingly, I'm just giving a word of advice.
Knew there was gonna be one of them...lol you do realize that the guns are registered with the government right? So they know you own them, pictures on the internet isn't going to do anything. Also if your worried about people knowing what guns we have so they can rob us...your just too paranoid.

I personally own a Springfield 1911 Loaded Target in .45, a Ruger P89 9mm, and a Savage mark 2 .22lr bolt rifle. If i didn't just buy my ST i would have a couple more...lol

·
Registered
82 Posts
Glock 34 Gen 3 9mm super awesome legit California edition (pure sarcasm there). Would've been a Gen4 if it wasn't for laws and such.

1 - 20 of 1408 Posts