Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine is the tangerine scream and was pretty upset to see the yellow they have now on it.

My ST is the Kona blue, which I have come to really like.

·
Registered
497 Posts
While I like my MM very much, I like a lot of the other colors. Race red is pretty cool. Is there anything, though, that says "This is a Focus ST!" more than a TS with snowflake wheels?

·
Registered
198 Posts
I really like ingot silver. My first ST was this color. Looks great on these cars! I would have gotten it again if it was still available in the '17. But honestly all colors look good on these cars imho.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I love Magnetic Metallic mainly because of how incognito it is. To anyone who doesn't know any better, it looks like a regular Focus and they're not expecting it to just take off like a rocket when the light turns green.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Mine is RR, and I really love the color, but part of me says TB is better. So much more you can do with the styling on a black car

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
MM ... It get a lot of attention at meets and shows but not from cops. in the sun it looks amazing to. it is the whole reason I picked the color, I could have picked any color and MM was hands down my top pick and RR would have been a second but I don't know if I could daily a red car

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,196 Posts
Performance Blue, which I think is the most widely agreed upon "favorite" by most owners. Slightly behind that though is Magnetic Metallic. It's such a beautiful color.

I wouldn't have bought this car if it wasn't PB. However I looked hard at a Race Red with black stripes.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Mine is the tangerine scream and was pretty upset to see the yellow they have now on it.

My ST is the Kona blue, which I have come to really like.
What, upset with the yellow.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
47 Posts
I miss ingot silver. I had it on my 11 ses. I think they should have offered colors like guard, blue jeans , and lava red

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
40 Posts
MM......thread. Color in person is awesome. Unreal in the sun...so much flake. Stealthy in the shade/night. A menacing shade of grey. Goes well with any color add-ons especially if you go with carbon-fiber. Premium wheels actually look good with it. But then again im partial....17' MM owner.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I had a Kona Blue one that I loved. It looked like a deep purple in some light. Also really like the Race Red. Saw a RR at the dealership and almost pulled the trigger on it when I lost my KB ST.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts