Ford Focus ST Forum banner

61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
First post.

No pictures as I'm using a BMW iPad at the service dept.

I have a 2012 fiat 500 and my fiancé has a E90 328i m sport. Just recently started selling cars for ford so I'm going to be getting rid of both soon. Mine for a ST3 and hers for a grabber blue gt mustang.

·
Registered
19 Posts
'08 MINI Cooper Clubman. Bone stock, but paid for. Spoiled to it's agility and sadly...economy. Never been inclined to a performance car; I get my yayas out on two wheels. But I got Tangerine Screamed at about a week ago, which puts me lurking around here.

·
Registered
229 Posts
DAVE, I have owned an 89 and 92 SHO and currently own a 2010 SHO. I agree that they are two different vehicles. The old ones were alot of fun. The new one is alot less "boy racer" but still fun yet quiet (brakes suck though). I would have one of each. I really miss the green 92 and the sound of 7000 rpm. I hope I didn't just date myself. I guess I just miss the "boy racer' in me. Can't wait for my ST to come in. BTW...Nice SHO'S!!!

Being a SHO guy I think the new style Taurus (2010) is too big. Would have loved to see the Fusion size car be the new SHO but that did not happen so. Yes I do plan on get an ST probably be a 2014.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I would have one of each. I really miss .... the sound of 7000 rpm
That's exactly what we are doing - keeping one of each and adding the ST. You can never have too many performance Ford sedans/hatches.

Here is a picture of our 2010:

SHO 005 (2).jpg

Here's one of our 1993:

azsho2.jpg

And a picture of our 2002 Thunderbird as well:

Mt. Whitney.jpg

·
Registered
137 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
My current DD is a 2011 FX4 Ecoboost

Wifes DD is a 2012 Honda Accord

My weekend brawler is my L

My wifes weekend brawler is her cobra

I dont have any pictures of the honda, but If i get the ST, its replacing the honda. I'll give the wife the FX4 to drive and i'll drive the ST

·
Registered
87 Posts
My wife's DD was a 2010 Fusion Sport, but she was tired of having a sedan (mom mobile), so we got her the Focus ST. It's her DD now and she loves it so far.

My DD was a 2011 GT500 (Sterling Gray Metallic w/black stripes, nav, 550HP), but I sold it in July when I ordered my 2013 GT500 (SGM w/black stripes, performance pack, nav, 662HP). Driving my son's '08 GTI while waiting on the '13 GT500. All I'm being told right now is "by the end of the year" on the GT500.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Had an E36 M3 named Gunnar by its previous owner. It was a strip model with no power anything except windows, cruise, and locks that's it.

It was my DD as well as my track car. Problem was it had nearly 200,000 miles and there was no backup car.

I'll miss it but am excited to be getting a new ST!

Attachments

·
Registered
675 Posts
i like your taste CarNinja. Those wheels on the cls are slick. I finally got my dad to put some wheels on his 08 s550.

What the heck do some of your guys do to afford these sick cars?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thank you sir. The wheels on the CLS are Bavaria BC-5 Concave. Just got them about 2 months ago (I bought the CLS used in April).

I develop billion dollar websites, is the short answer. I was on the team that built all the disney park websites, and I personally architected the billion dollar online ticketing and online hotel system for Disney. I also was one of a handful of developers on Oakley.com, RayBan.com and dozens of other websites. But now, I co-founded CarNinja, a startup thats aiming to take out AutoTrader, and I don't mean to dinner. :D

Considering a Focus ST. Great little car... and much cheaper to modify than the other rides in our stable, I'm sure, which is a big bonus. :big smile:

61 - 79 of 79 Posts