Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was doing work changing the valve cover gasket and was wondering what the thing mounted on the back right of the motor was. Below are some pictures but its hard to see behind the intake piping. I already tried to scan the qr code but it didn't seem to work for some reason. If anyone knows I would love to learn more about it! Thanks
Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Grille

Vehicle Automotive tire Hood Tire Car

Automotive tire Guitar accessory Tire Motor vehicle Line
1 - 2 of 2 Posts