Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my ST with a salvage title and need to replace two of the doors(driver's door and passenger rear door). I found some good cheap doors I can repaint from a 2012 focus sedan and I'm wondering if anyone knows if these doors will fit correctly on my 2015. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
I believe the rear doors are the same. Why not test fit them?

·
Registered
744 Posts
To my knowledge, the only frame/structural changes between the pre-facelift and facelift Focus' are the rear ends. We know that the rear quarter panels and hatch are different which is why you can't swap the bumpers and tail lights so the rear doors may be different. The front doors should be the same, though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bought my ST with a salvage title and need to replace two of the doors(driver's door and passenger rear door). I found some good cheap doors I can repaint from a 2012 focus sedan and I'm wondering if anyone knows if these doors will fit correctly on my 2015. Thanks!
bought the doors, they look very close to the same. Will see if they fit correctly and post onto the forum when I find out if they work.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey there I have also got a Ford Focus ST3 estate with a salvage Title and have just brought 2 new doors but have not fitted them yet as I need to swap the electrics and everything over from the old door . I had started stripped the old door and have taken more or less everything out and then realised the wiring and the latch mechanism on the new door is different so will also need to be swapped out I am not fussed about not having the pop out door connectors. Is it as simple as taking the old window and regulator out , wiring and old door latch mechanism and the hinges and module and swapping them over ?
Doors fit like a glove. took a little work to switch everything over but otherwise its all good

1 - 7 of 7 Posts