Ford Focus ST Forum banner
81 - 100 of 145 Posts

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
Cobalts are this way... I'd much rather deal with how they are in this car.. Punching your yeti cup first thing in the morning isn't pleasant
Last car was a Cobalt... Can confirm... Though the cup holders in this car still suck.

Reactions: Theguynamedguy

·
Registered
2015 Focus ST
134 Posts
Last car was a Cobalt... Can confirm... Though the cup holders in this car still suck.
My cup holders in all my balts turned into change holders.. oops
I haven't had any issues with my cup holders minus when I have a skinny can in it (like redbull or some monsters) but from what I've seen, there is a difference between the pfl and fl cars with them.

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
My cup holders in all my balts turned into change holders.. oops
I haven't had any issues with my cup holders minus when I have a skinny can in it (like redbull or some monsters) but from what I've seen, there is a difference between the pfl and fl cars with them.
PFL

Facelift

Could be my imagination, but the facelift models seem like they sit deeper. FLs also get a tiny cubby next to the shifter.

·
Registered
2015 Focus ST
134 Posts
PFL
View attachment 394184
Facelift
View attachment 394185

Could be my imagination, but the facelift models seem like they sit deeper. FLs also get a tiny cubby next to the shifter.
Oh, wow. that very different. I like mine in the FL car. Although.. my car doesn't have that cubby.. my traction control and heated steering wheel buttons are to the left my shifter. My steering wheel is different then the one in that picture too.

·
Administrator
12,221 Posts
Well... they weren't meant for 3076 pressures.... and Duece's lead foot
Seriously. How can you complain, after what that motor (on stock internals) put up with for over 100kmi?
Car should have a LSD factory installed, and be 750whp capable from factory, and not have rattles, ride smoother than a cadillac, highest end audio, redesigned cupholders, awd, better fit and finish, and be 25k OTD... -Too many people on here, lmfao

Just wanted to rustle your Jimmies. Really didn't have any complaints at all with the focus. It's easy to work on, parts are cheap, good blend of features, great stock engine. Great value.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Car should have a LSD factory installed, and be 750whp capable from factory, and not have rattles, ride smoother than a cadillac, highest end audio, redesigned cupholders, awd, better fit and finish, and be 25k OTD... -Too many people on here, lmfao

Just wanted to rustle your Jimmies. Really didn't have any complaints at all with the focus. It's easy to work on, parts are cheap, good blend of features, great stock engine. Great value.
Pokey expectations on a ramen budget....I seen nothing wrong here....lol

·
Administrator
12,221 Posts
Pokey expectations on a ramen budget....I seen nothing wrong here....lol
Exactly. And people are like "OMG why would ford stop selling cars here!"

·
Registered
2014 Focus ST
21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett Powermax turbo, Thermal Turboback, CPE intercooler, JBR intake, Innovative RMM
3,960 Posts
@mrollings53 you're Correct.

@ryno9100 thats just the difference between st1/2 and st3 PFL cup holders.

·
Registered
126 Posts
The "Ribbed for her pleasure" antenna, and having to always put the parking lights on to have the eyebrow LEDs on.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2014 Focus ST3
109 Posts
Turning radius (or lack thereof). It seems ridiculous that my wife's 2016 Escape has a tighter turning circle than my "hot hatch". It's like turning a barge sometimes...

·
Registered
2016 ST2, Absolute Black, Monster FMIC, Turbosmart BPV, ALEX' Shift Bushings,PCV-OCC, Innovative RMM
1,362 Posts
The "Ribbed for her pleasure" antenna, and having to always put the parking lights on to have the eyebrow LEDs on.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
I kinda like the stinger antenna 😁

I wish I could turn the eyebrows off if still and idling. They are on regardless of switch position on my car.

·
Registered
20 Posts
i PROGRAMED THAT ISH OUT, EASY TO DO

I had a '13 ST and I couldn't stand the double honk when you shut the door while the engine was running, I would purposely not shut the door all the way to avoid it. I also hated the courtesy windshield wipe/smear. I pretty certain they got rid of these stupid features later on (maybe '15 and up?).

81 - 100 of 145 Posts