Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
5x108 lug pattern. So many more wheel choices with 5x114.3 or even the weak ass Subaru 5x100 bolt patterns.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I had a '13 ST and I couldn't stand the double honk when you shut the door while the engine was running, I would purposely not shut the door all the way to avoid it. I also hated the courtesy windshield wipe/smear. I pretty certain they got rid of these stupid features later on (maybe '15 and up?).

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Puny turbo, no LSD, and worst of all… the stupid positioning of the cup holders! Oh yeah, no good spots to put a phone holder. “Oh the humanity”!
I agree with you on the zero spot for phone (n)
But what’s wrong with the cup holders? Never had an issue other than some cups are too big or too small lol

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I had a '13 ST and I couldn't stand the double honk when you shut the door while the engine was running, I would purposely not shut the door all the way to avoid it. I also hated the courtesy windshield wipe/smear. I pretty certain they got rid of these stupid features later on (maybe '15 and up?).
The RS doesn’t do the double honk? Thought that was a all Ford feature with the keyless entry

·
Super Moderator
10,442 Posts
I have a '13; never had the double honk. Mine is a very early build.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
@WNYFocusST , absolutely!

Personal hate goes to the change from my '14 ST that had a mechanical switch to turn off the dome lights to my current '18 ST.... Does not have that switch! I had to add it, because I hate that (and now I have my kid in the car and he hates it more than I do, then I REALLY hated it once he got woken up with spot-lights on his face!

Reactions: Cultofeye

·
Registered
770 Posts
The circus of dropping the rear seats if you need to haul anything. Would it have killed you Ford to make it possible to flip the rear seats down without having to remove the headrests, push the front seats forward (because of course you couldn't set it up so that the seats can be fully back and still fold), then pull up the seat floor, then push the seatback downward.

LSD as an option like the SVT, and a decent FMIC. At least these can be added. but the rear seats. Ugh.

1 - 20 of 156 Posts