Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, this is my first post on the forums. I'm looking forward
to purchase an ST and so far, I've spotted one car that I find interesting.

It's a CPO MY15 ST2 Performance Blue w/ Blue Recaro Partial Leather.
The car has 15k miles and I like the color combination. The only option missing that I'll possibly need is Navigation.
I could use my phone for navigation however, moving on from a fully loaded car, I'm just
not sure whether going for an ST2 is the right move instead of getting an ST3.

What do you guys think if I can get the car for slightly under 20,000 before tax (18,5k-19k)?
The car is located in Vista,CA. I will only get a 15-16' used ST as I won't keep the car for long.

UPDATE: Went to the dealer recently and they won't budge from their offering price of $21,591.
The car actually has navigation, It's just that the SD card is removed.
Is the price decent or should I just wait out?

Here's the autotrader link of the car:
Cars for Sale: Certified 2015 Ford Focus in ST Hatchback, Vista CA: 92083 Details - Hatchback - Autotrader

Thank you

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have an ST3, I use my phone for navigation...

That's what I'm considering too since last time I rented an Explorer with MyTouch and
the nav is rather slow and not convenient to use. I also had some trouble with glitches
where the entertainment suddenly won't go on.

·
Registered
9,129 Posts
That's what I'm considering too since last time I rented an Explorer with MyTouch and
the nav is rather slow and not convenient to use. I also had some trouble with glitches
where the entertainment suddenly won't go on.
Might need an update software wise. If someone else says "its updated" thats BS check for yourself.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I don't HATE the OEM nav, but I wouldn't miss it much if I didn't have it either. Sure it's nice having the maps on the big screen and turn instructions on the dash screen but I still use my phone a large percentage of the time (Waze tells me real-time traffic and cops, the nav does not). So I wouldn't make that a determining factor on trim level.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the reply guys, I'll take a look on the car this weekend. If everything
goes well, I should have an ST by next week!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts