OZ Hyper GT's!!!

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
Aaaand here is the beautiful rear brace

·
Registered
568 Posts
@Invincible : were did you buy the summit brace? I can only find companies that sell some items from summit, but I didn't find a company that has all items or a main Summit webshop

·
Registered
398 Posts
Didn't get it by mail but I'm pumped nonetheless. Took three men about four hours to fight it into my basement. Never again I say.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Looks good...

I agree with the “never again” sentiment. Mine took 3 guys about 2.5 hours to move this one into a ground floor office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Looks good...

I agree with the “never again” sentiment. Mine took 3 guys about 2.5 hours to move this one into a ground floor office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very nice man.

Can I ask what the cord is running on the right of yours?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
@Invincible : were did you buy the summit brace? I can only find companies that sell some items from summit, but I didn't find a company that has all items or a main Summit webshop
I bought it from Home
They do have some more parts from summit /swave.
Bit the manufacturer's homepage is Swave - Home. But there's next to nothing on it.

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
And finally the braided brake lines arrived too.
They look great. Sadly they can't be seen after installation.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Custom made, 20mm spacers (front and rear), by Deriam Engineering in South Africa... Excellent quality and superb service. I can highly recommend them to any other South Africans on the forum... Deriam Engineering - www.deriamengineering.co.za
IMG_20200325_202702.jpg
IMG_20200325_202645.jpg

·
Registered
568 Posts
Maybe a strange question , but why go for custom made spacers ? @Bu$ka

3121 - 3140 of 3142 Posts