Ford Focus ST Forum banner

3101 - 3120 of 3142 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,668 Posts
Arris Surfboard docsis 3.1 and Netgear Orbi Voice mesh, now I’ve got WiFi in the garage \m/. Anyone want a 10-yr-old WiFi router?

·
Registered
658 Posts
Arris Surfboard docsis 3.1 and Netgear Orbi Voice mesh, now I’ve got WiFi in the garage \m/. Anyone want a 10-yr-old WiFi router?
How far away is the garage? Is the surfboard one of those "airport" routers?

·
Premium Member
1,668 Posts
How far away is the garage? Is the surfboard one of those "airport" routers?
Surfboard is just a stand-alone modem, good up to 10gig or so it says, but Rcn bumped me up from 150 to 330mbps for no extra charge so I’m not complaining. Garage is detached about 30 ft away, maybe 50 ft from its back wall to the routers in my house and I get 2 bars, 3 bars in the middle of the garage. Now I can watch install vids on my tablet instead of my phone.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Surfboard is just a stand-alone modem, good up to 10gig or so it says, but Rcn bumped me up from 150 to 330mbps for no extra charge so I’m not complaining. Garage is detached about 30 ft away, maybe 50 ft from its back wall to the routers in my house and I get 2 bars, 3 bars in the middle of the garage. Now I can watch install vids on my tablet instead of my phone.
Thats exactly how far away mine is. Issue is I have steel siding and when the doors are closed I lose all signal. I thought about fishing a cable through my 2" electrical conduit and putting a router in the garage itself.

·
Premium Member
1,668 Posts
Thats exactly how far away mine is. Issue is I have steel siding and when the doors are closed I lose all signal. I thought about fishing a cable through my 2" electrical conduit and putting a router in the garage itself.
Netgear makes an outdoor Orbi satellite too, and you can hardwire them via Ethernet

·
Super Moderator
6,598 Posts
My little sister sent me a bucket of auto detailing birthday love!

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Schroth Quick Fit Pro Harness (y)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
8/10K it is. On my build sheet I was very specific on what I wanted from my CO's. I requested the 8/10K springs if they would work for what I wanted but if not the 6/8K would be fine. They said they would do some number crunching but I had no idea what I was getting till these showed up today, big grin. My other package was held by customs and released yesterday and on the way, must have been quarantined.

·
Registered
139 Posts
8/10K it is. On my build sheet I was very specific on what I wanted from my CO's. I requested the 8/10K springs if they would work for what I wanted but if not the 6/8K would be fine. They said they would do some number crunching but I had no idea what I was getting till these showed up today, big grin. My other package was held by customs and released yesterday and on the way, must have been quarantined.

View attachment 377547
YCW?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Yes they are YCW

·
Registered
568 Posts
No picture to show here. "in" the mail today I received a new hammock.....if I need to go in quarantine at home because of the new virus, i am going to have a nice relaxing time

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Yesterday my springs arrived and my YCW's were in Memphis scheduled to be delivered next Monday. This morning they arrived in Phoenix then here and- got them. Not bad since they left Hong Kong last Friday. I did wear nitrile gloves while unpacking and then wiped everything down with a bleach solution just to be safe. Going to set my preload on the fronts and see how the rear all fits together and I'm ready for a big install this weekend. Everything looks top notch and was packed very well.

·
Premium Member
13,291 Posts
Yesterday my springs arrived and my YCW's were in Memphis scheduled to be delivered next Monday. This morning they arrived in Phoenix then here and- got them. Not bad since they left Hong Kong last Friday. I did wear nitrile gloves while unpacking and then wiped everything down with a bleach solution just to be safe. Going to set my preload on the fronts and see how the rear all fits together and I'm ready for a big install this weekend. Everything looks top notch and was packed very well.
View attachment 377592
Good choice in rear endlinks. If the collars don't fit in the rear control arms you will need some sand paper or a dremel. I had a bit of build up after 7 years of ownership.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Good choice in rear endlinks. If the collars don't fit in the rear control arms you will need some sand paper or a dremel. I had a bit of build up after 7 years of ownership.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Cool, I'll be prepared. When I pull my front struts I'm going to be finishing up the 3" holes since I preliminary drilled them with oem struts in place so I have the bits to clean everything up. I shouldn't have a corrosion problem if that's what caused the problem. 10k miles and not driven in rain. Ready for install

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
Just arrived:
A BSD kit with oil pan baffle by SiCo Developments and a hood strut kit by NBS.

Next up should be HEL steel braided brake lines and a Summit rear tower strut brace.
The strut brace is due today and the brake lines... Idk, tomorrow probably.

3101 - 3120 of 3142 Posts