Ford Focus ST Forum banner

3061 - 3080 of 3097 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Your advertising would not help me, VelossaTech will not sell me a snorkel. They refuse to do business with people in the Netherlands

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
3d print may be your only option, maybe try shipping a ford performance snorkel from true blue racing?

·
Registered
477 Posts
Your advertising would not help me, VelossaTech will not sell me a snorkel. They refuse to do business with people in the Netherlands
Yeah, you won't see much benefit, if any. I've only noticed that the bottom of my airbox gets much more dirt and bugs in it. Ship one to me and I'll bring it to you if you really want one that badly. I'm visiting from late May to early June.

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Got an EGT sensor for my snowmobile this morning. Installed it seems to be working fine. Saved almost $200 versus buying the Arctic cat part. Used one for 6.6 Duramax and spliced the connector on the end.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Where are you planning on mounting the straps? Shoes look nice!
On the front, the typical passenger side spot on the crash bar. For the rear, I haven't checked yet but I'd like to drill a hole through that bar and mount there. Still have to figure that out more.

·
Registered
23 Posts
On the front, the typical passenger side spot on the crash bar. For the rear, I haven't checked yet but I'd like to drill a hole through that bar and mount there. Still have to figure that out more.
id be curious if it’s anything like the RS. There was a threaded hole on the rear crash bar, behind both the diffuser and bumper skin. Only way to access it was drill a hole and hope you were lined up correctly

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
You got a picture of this installed?
Momentarily I will...

Also got what we’ve all been really waiting for:

Edit: this would be my first official notice for my particular car. Now, to trust an anonymous dealer tech or not to trust an anonymous dealer tech...

·
Registered
669 Posts
Momentarily I will...

Edit: this would be my first official notice for my particular car. Now, to trust an anonymous dealer tech or not to trust an anonymous dealer tech...
My dealer wouldn’t do anything since our car is tuned - the tune has the updated fix already

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Momentarily I will...

I got the same letter yesterday :)

My thinking is i have no symptoms related to the fuel tank/distance to empty/related CEL. I have replaced the purge valve with the updated part. So the only benefit of me getting the work done is that the car will throw a CEL if it eventually gets to that point CPV stuck open. I also rarely ever go below a quarter tank.

3061 - 3080 of 3097 Posts