Ford Focus ST Forum banner

3041 - 3060 of 3097 Posts

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
No damage to the underside of the side skirts with prolonged use?

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
They don't even touch the side skirt.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
good to know, for some reason i thought they ran along the underside of the side skirts, ill have to watch the installation video again.

·
Premium Member
13,251 Posts
good to know, for some reason i thought they ran along the underside of the side skirts, ill have to watch the installation video again.
They are a bit more inboard and run along the inside of the pinch rails.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Brembos and frankenbrake. Rest of parts are on the way

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Things like this is why I haven't upgraded the turbo yet.

Now thats not one of the local bulk cruisers mind you, that's an Imperial Star Destroyer, perhaps even Corellian!!

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Steeda Rear Sway Bar
Set of LTR7IX-11 Iridium Plugs I still need to gap
Ford Performance M-9603-FSTA Cold Air Intake Box View attachment 376468 View attachment 376468 View attachment 376469 View attachment 376468 View attachment 376469 View attachment 376470 View attachment 376470

No way!! You scored a J type 135 Nubian pressurized RS ram air CAI box!!! Where did you find that priceless and rare gem if i may ask??? The sacred archives of the Ford Performance GT catalog and do they take Imperial Credits by chance???? :alien:

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
I sense the sarcasm(force) is strong with this one. It may not allow me to "do the Kessel Run in 12 Parsecs", but it's working on "making .5 past lightspeed." It didn't cost me 600 Food Portions either. 🤪

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
I sense the sarcasm(force) is strong with this one. It may not allow me to "do the Kessel Run in 12 Parsecs", but it's working on "making .5 past lightspeed." It didn't cost me 600 Food Portions either. 🤪
well done padawan, well done......may the schwartz be with you! 🖖

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
What’s the matter Colonel Sandurz...chicken?

The ship is too big, if I walk the movie will be over.

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts

I had question and emailed MELE late last night, the owner responded within an hour with the answer. A+ customer service

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Velossa Tech Big Mouth Snorkel. I don't like to advertise, so I ordered an all black one.

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
I too have an all black VT snorkel on my Race Red 2017. You can hardly see it when you know it’s there, are close to the car, and consciously looking for it.

It blends in great!!

3041 - 3060 of 3097 Posts