Ford Focus ST Forum banner

What did you do to your ST today?

5M views 36K replies 2K participants last post by  Smokin' Joe 
#1 ·
I like reading these types of threads on other forums I frequent so I figured I'd start one here as well.

As far as me, I turned 500 miles then washed it for the first time since the end of January when I bought it. I forgot how bright silver the wheels were behind all that crazy brake dust.

#26,744 ·
I installed JBR’s Stage 2 rmm, I went with the 80 durometer bushing and i may have regretted it, I hope it breaks in and tones down a bit but it may be a tad to radical for me.
Just wait a week or so (given that you're driving every day). When I installed mine (no Stage2 though) I found the vibrations pretty harsh at first. Within a week they were as good as gone. I'm also on 80 durometer btw.

Reactions: beretta96
#26,746 ·
Hopefully the vibrations settle down some. It's been nearly a year since I installed JBR's 88 durometer RMM and it still vibrates just as crazy as the day I installed it.
If it hasn't settled after a year, I doubt it will ever.

Reactions: BizKhalifa
#26,747 ·
Hopefully the vibrations settle down some. It's been nearly a year since I installed JBR's 88 durometer RMM and it still vibrates just as crazy as the day I installed it.
Im pretty sure it will and I dont drive the car everyday, maybe once or twice a week so its not unbearable or anything in that sense. I had a CPE stage 2 rmm on my old 14' FoST and i dont remember it being this harsh, but it has been almost 5 years.

#26,748 ·
If it hasn't settled after a year, I doubt it will ever.
I meant the vibrations for STKev. I know mine are never going away, haha.

Im pretty sure it will and I dont drive the car everyday, maybe once or twice a week so its not unbearable or anything in that sense. I had a CPE stage 2 rmm on my old 14' FoST and i dont remember it being this harsh, but it has been almost 5 years.
Yeah, I put roughly 17,000 miles a year on my ST and even with the harshness of the 88 durometer it isn't unbearable. It also makes it easier to live with when you know just how much of a difference a RMM makes, haha.

#26,749 ·
Yeah, I put roughly 17,000 miles a year on my ST and even with the harshness of the 88 durometer it isn't unbearable. It also makes it easier to live with when you know just how much of a difference a RMM makes, haha.
After driving around for the past year and suffering from nasty wheel hop everytime i wanted to drive "spirited", i will definitely live with the vibrations even if they only tone down a little, car feels way quicker, i guess it helps that all the power is being put to the ground now. lol

#26,751 ·
I like the Ford Performance banner ^^^

Reactions: BIGGNATES_ST
#26,756 ·
? It clearly does since it’s made specifically for an ST!!

Reactions: G heinrich
#26,758 ·
I figure mine adds 15hp LOL?

View attachment 376713
I used to rock an eco beast decal too. So it's hard to say how much hp I was putting down with that one. But lower windshield stickers are not for daily drivers ?. Learned the hard way they destroy wipers.

But I did manage to snap a better pic of her earlier today before it rained again..