Ford Focus ST Forum banner

41 - 60 of 27323 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Washed it then drove my 1 month old ST to the dealership's body shop. Haven't even made my first payment yet and I have hail damage...you have to be kidding me.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Installed the Steeda shifter bracket on the transmission.... soon to install STS.

·
Registered
42 Posts
This morning I had a friend change my oil at his shop he s a Mercedes Benz tech for over 30 years...he agreed it was a good idea to change it early at 700 miles, first change. Then i picked up my oem cargo tray at my Ford dealer, then this afternoon Fedex showed up with my WeatherTech mats, I had never bought those before....they are nice and they look cool.......Then it was yard work til dark thirty!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Ordered Cobb AP, JBR Cobb AP Mount, Redline Tuning Hood Struts and Cobb Stickers.....just need them to get here so I can install.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Nice where did you get the vents?

Sent from my iPhone using FocusSTorg

·
Registered
693 Posts
I didn't do anything TO my ST today, but I bought a snazzy bottle brush for it. It looks like I'm going to be cleaning brake dust for the forseeable future, so...

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
I went underneath the car touched up the front bumper. had two scrapes on it and I painted everything to stop rusting. to those who lowered I don't know how you do it. I'm not even lowered and furious to find the bumper already scratched

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Well, I guess my today would have been yesterday. I left it at the dealership, Town and Country Ford here in Charlotte. I have a couple issues; the hood doesn't meet the bumper right (kind of sticks up), and one of my front tires seems to be out of round. The car bounces up and down at 25mph and there is shimmy at 80mph. Are all service managers stupid? I told the guy I have an out of round tire and he kept saying "shimmy at 25 and 80" as he was entering it in the computer. When I called to see if it was ready he said they weren't sure what the problem was and they were going to have to "tear into it" to figure it out. In other words, they left it at the back of the lot and didn't have time to look at it. They must think I am an idiot. At least they gave me a decent rental to drive; a Lincoln MK-something; the equivalent of the Ford Edge with a Lincoln grill. In my opinion the ugliest car since the 58 Chevy. Since my ST wasn't ready yesterday I will be driving it again today.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Well, I guess my today would have been yesterday. I left it at the dealership, Town and Country Ford here in Charlotte. I have a couple issues; the hood doesn't meet the bumper right (kind of sticks up), and one of my front tires seems to be out of round. The car bounces up and down at 25mph and there is shimmy at 80mph. Are all service managers stupid? I told the guy I have an out of round tire and he kept saying "shimmy at 25 and 80" as he was entering it in the computer. When I called to see if it was ready he said they weren't sure what the problem was and they were going to have to "tear into it" to figure it out. In other words, they left it at the back of the lot and didn't have time to look at it. They must think I am an idiot. At least they gave me a decent rental to drive; a Lincoln MK-something; the equivalent of the Ford Edge with a Lincoln grill. In my opinion the ugliest car since the 58 Chevy. Since my ST wasn't ready yesterday I will be driving it again today.
Same thing happened to me. When the motor mount first started. Spent a week in a ford fusion. I hated driving it over my st..

·
Registered
146 Posts
Washed it then drove my 1 month old ST to the dealership's body shop. Haven't even made my first payment yet and I have hail damage...you have to be kidding me.
I need to clean my garage out so I can park my car in the garage! We get lots of hail in Austin!

41 - 60 of 27323 Posts