Ford Focus ST Forum banner
34041 - 34060 of 34122 Posts

· Registered
1,799 Posts
Are you sure the short plastic connector at the bleeder really has restrictor parts inside? It's a smaller diameter than the one at the firewall.
Mine did. The connector right before the bleeder was the same type of pipe as the one near the firewall. It was the first one I pulled apart and found plastic chucks and a broken spring. Then I removed the one near the firewall after installing the JPC clutch line.

· Registered
2,558 Posts
I'm seriously considering one of those.
Can't beat free. Lol
The guy that I swapped a motor in his car for him gave it to me for helping him out.
Fuel line was a PITA but other than that It was an easy install

· Registered
2013 ST3, Adapt-X 93/E30, CP-e FMIC, CP-e Exhale Kit w/ HKS BOV, Whoosh Race RMM
86 Posts
This was yesterday but forgot to post it: refilled E30 for the first time (this isn’t the point) and the gentleman on the other side of the pump defiantly heard me (rattled the nozzle to get every drop of E85) when I finished with the E85 & paid, then when I started pump again (93) he gave me a real quizzical look lol.

Does this happen to others frequently?

· Registered
2016 ST2, Shadow Black, E30, MonsterFMIC, GFB DVX+ BPV, ALEX' ShiftBushings, PCV-OCC, Innovative RMM
3,706 Posts
This was yesterday but forgot to post it: refilled E30 for the first time (this isn’t the point) and the gentleman on the other side of the pump defiantly heard me (rattled the nozzle to get every drop of E85) when I finished with the E85 & paid, then when I started pump again (93) he gave me a real quizzical look lol.

Does this happen to others frequently?
It hasn't happened to me yet, but maybe just a matter of time. 😁

I think I have gotten a quick funny glance, but nothing too obvious or actual questions.

· Premium Member
2016 Focus ST3
349 Posts
I did rear brakes on the focus yesterday, just some centric blanks and posi-quiet pads, nothing too nuts. Installed the rear damond motorsports caliper bushings. Haven't taken it for a rip yet.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Automotive tire Product Motor vehicle Automotive tail & brake light
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Also, since I've learned a few things from this forum, I'll share my trick for removing rotors without going all cave man. This is the easiest, least amount of effort to remove rotors. Hammers, pry bars and misc fluids no longer required!

· Registered
4,366 Posts
ya know rotors do have bolt holes that accomplish the same thing...just sayin...lol :unsure:

Reactions: sttwoton

· Registered
4,366 Posts
Locking hubs Vehicle brake Motor vehicle Disc brake Rim
Automotive tire Locking hubs Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Vehicle brake

34041 - 34060 of 34122 Posts