Ford Focus ST Forum banner
33461 - 33480 of 33498 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Which ones are those? in the front and back

add some pics of the AMP wiring, is it screwed on there? with the mount? 👀
I will grab some more pics. The rear is a FS, I liked it because I knew it would clear the sub. The front bar is a Megan, nice low profile that retains the factory mount. I need to modify the top of the factory mount so I can adjust the V3 coil-overs. Alpine AMP is mounted under passenger front seat.

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
For the first time I had a brake fade while I was driving on a county road with my wife. I almost hit the corner! Scary moment. Brake fluid flush is my next maintenance item.
Must have been having a good time prior to that! Fresh fluid is always a good idea, give pads and rotors a good inspection too while in there

·
Registered
103 Posts
Did my compression test and got decent results.
152, 164, 159, 164
At 500’ elevation with oil temp around 140 degrees.
replaced the two step denso plugs with 95605’s and still no change in performance. Still breaks up around 5k rpm’s and sounds like a gun range with no rules on rapid fire. Back in the garage she goes…
Since it took a while to get cylinder one up to 152 psi maybe I’ll do a leak down test to see if the valves on the ported/built head are seating correctly. Maybe the exhaust valves are passing unburnt fuel into the exhaust causing the pops/backfires and soot all over my garage floor.

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Installed the Macally floor mount tablet holder so i can use my tablets for datalogging and other things, holds both my 9" android tablet and 12" windows tablet shown below! :p

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Gear shift Automotive tire

Gauge Gadget Measuring instrument Display device Automotive design
Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Steering wheel Personal luxury car
Computer Gadget Flat panel display Netbook Building
Audio equipment Gadget Entertainment Communication Device Flat panel display

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
anybody notice the 2017 date on the dash?? forgot to update after i used Forscan yesterday! I guess that was my build date for one of the modules?

·
Registered
103 Posts
anybody notice the 2017 date on the dash?? forgot to update after i used Forscan yesterday! I guess that was my build date for one of the modules?
Mine usually resets to the day of my cars production, but then will randomly reset to ten days prior which could be the production date of the unit itself. Should be a time stamp on it somewhere.

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Mine usually resets to the day of my cars production, but then will randomly reset to ten days prior which could be the production date of the unit itself. Should be a time stamp on it somewhere.
My build date was 4/20/17 according to Ford ETIS:

Primary Features
Build Date: 20.04.2017
Vehicle Line: Focus (C346N)
Body Style: 5 Door Saloon
Version: ST
Engine: 2.0L EcoBoost (240PS)
Transmission: 6 Speed Manual Transaxle - MMT6
Drive: LHD FWD
Axle Ratio: 4.063/2.955
Emission: With 49 State/Non Green State Req
Air Conditioning: Manual Air Conditioning
Territory: (+)"USA"
Paint: Magnetic

Reactions: MapST

·
Registered
103 Posts
My build date was 4/20/17 according to Ford ETIS:

Primary Features
Build Date: 20.04.2017
Vehicle Line: Focus (C346N)
Body Style: 5 Door Saloon
Version: ST
Engine: 2.0L EcoBoost (240PS)
Transmission: 6 Speed Manual Transaxle - MMT6
Drive: LHD FWD
Axle Ratio: 4.063/2.955
Emission: With 49 State/Non Green State Req
Air Conditioning: Manual Air Conditioning
Territory: (+)"USA"
Paint: Magnetic
Mine rolled on the line 4/19/18 and rolled off 4/20/18 so our cars have the same birthday lol

33461 - 33480 of 33498 Posts