Ford Focus ST Forum banner
33421 - 33440 of 33498 Posts

·
Administrator
2019 Mustang Bullitt
14,966 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Electric gold pearl, GTX2860R gen 2, Mishimoto Intercooler, 3” Cobb catted DP and catback,
41 Posts
Added a touch of gold under the hood. When I took off the air box cover I decided to refer to my big mouth air scoop as “ram bug” instead of “ram air”. If that dent on left side of air filter is from incoming air its definitely ramming but then again, maybe the filter is collapsing from too much suck and not enough flow through the filter? Might try testing with an un-oiled filter next summer. Only 4 weeks to snow tires. Ugh! I also put in a new engine undertray. Had to do some minor surgery to make it fit around the bigger hot side charge pipe.
Gas Magenta Cylinder Plastic Auto part

Hood Motor vehicle Yellow Automotive design Automotive exterior

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Added a touch of gold under the hood. When I took off the air box cover I decided to refer to my big mouth air scoop as “ram bug” instead of “ram air”.
I should have taken a pic of the mouse fur that coated Pepper's air filter...

·
Super Moderator
12,431 Posts
Found out that my brisk racing plugs are completely fouled after just 1000 miles. Looks like soot and oil… Been having issues similar to fmic condensation. Wish me luck guys
NGK Ruthenium HX...part #LTR7BHX...Stock # 95605

Great price at Rock Auto

·
Registered
2013 Ford Focus ST
926 Posts
Cleaned up some side swipe damage. Some lady thought she could pass me as I was passing a UPS truck. Didn’t work out.
No one hurt, which is the best thing.
Minimal damage, busted passenger side mirror and a crinkled fender.
Cleaned it up, looked way worse, but may need a fender. Or not. Haha. Just may have turned into my beater.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Grille

Paint Tints and shades Asphalt Composite material Wood

·
Super Moderator
12,431 Posts
Cleaned up some side swipe damage. Some lady thought she could pass me as I was passing a UPS truck. Didn’t work out.
No one hurt, which is the best thing.
Minimal damage, busted passenger side mirror and a crinkled fender.
Cleaned it up, looked way worse, but may need a fender. Or not. Haha. Just may have turned into my beater.
View attachment 409304
View attachment 409305
I'd see if PDR could straighten that back out.

·
Registered
2013 Ford Focus ST
926 Posts
I'd see if PDR could straighten that back out.
Thats where I was going. I got a guy, just waiting on a reply.
Either way, it will still get me where I’m going, and with a smile on my face.

·
Registered
2013 Ford Focus ST
926 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
NGK Ruthenium HX...part #LTR7BHX...Stock # 95605

Great price at Rock Auto

Went with the denso 24’s since I found a set in my garage and was already running two step plugs. No change in performance, still breaks up and backfires around 5k rpm even with no boost. No water came out of my intercooler when I pulled the drain plug either. Nothing on the AP seems off. Thinking it’s time for a compression test.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Added a custom painted front lip and rear spats.
Tire Vehicle Wheel Hood Automotive tire

Tire Automotive tire Wood Road surface Asphalt

I put like 5 layers of 2k clear on the front lip, we'll see how long it lasts before getting destroyed by rock chips.
Thinking about trying to PPF it myself.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Added a custom painted front lip and rear spats.
That's a good-looking lip, but you know it's not legal for STH class, right?

33421 - 33440 of 33498 Posts