Ford Focus ST Forum banner
31241 - 31260 of 31620 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Ford Focus ST
832 Posts
Gotta grab the alchemist if you’re in VT though it can be hard to find
Oh yeah, been there a bunch of times, have some in the garage fridge! This trip was strictly transport, drove 6 1/2 up, unloaded his crap to the 3rd floor, turned around and headed home. Over 13 hours there and back! I am way to old for this crap!
Last trip I got beer from Foam Brewers and Fiddlehead so that was nice haha.

Reactions: junits15 and MtnMan

·
Registered
161 Posts
Oh yeah, been there a bunch of times, have some in the garage fridge! This trip was strictly transport, drove 6 1/2 up, unloaded his crap to the 3rd floor, turned around and headed home. Over 13 hours there and back! I am way to old for this crap!
Last trip I got beer from Foam Brewers and Fiddlehead so that was nice haha.
Next time you're up here try Frost Beer Work's Lush. It's the tastiest beer I've had in years, and a lot easier to get than Alchemist or Hill Farmstead

Reactions: Oldandintheway

·
Premium Member
2016 ST1
251 Posts
Today I cleaned my cobb filter with maxima cleaner. Apparently you can’t bring it inside after to dry off because your young neighbors dont know the difference between cleaner and natural gas smell so 4 fire trucks and the gas company show up. They swarmed the house, which I appreciated, but when they worked their way down the house they asked me if I was staining or using chemicals and I said yeah, I cleaned my filter and was letting it air out. They left as fast as they came.

edit:
I paint scale models and use plenty of chemicals so I am not sure why this thing was what set them off.

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
I just skipped-out of work for a bit to run to the local tire joint. I had them break-down the TSWs and PSSs so I can drop the wheels off on Monday for powder coating. The back of the Outback was sufficiently stuffed.

·
Premium Member
1,808 Posts
Purge valve..... again....

Thank God for @SSgtjrobertson and the FUFF fix.
Only cost me like 20$ this time around.
Automotive tire White Motor vehicle Black Rim

Also took some pictures last night with an IS ST buddy. Should turn out pretty cool.

Wheel Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car

·
Registered
106 Posts
Changed the trans fluid...second time I've done it. im at like 55,xxx miles now did it at like 30k or so last time. I'd recommend not waiting until 100k 😂

The Duece top fill strategy was employed this time and it was so much easier than trying to pump it into the side like an idiot. Thx DMC! (I don't care if you didn't invent it, you're getting credit)

P.S. RIP my wife's best Tupperware container. 🤭

Automotive lighting Street light Window Motor vehicle Automotive tire

·
Administrator
13,736 Posts
Changed the trans fluid...second time I've done it. im at like 55,xxx miles now did it at like 30k or so last time. I'd recommend not waiting until 100k 😂

The Duece top fill strategy was employed this time and it was so much easier than trying to pump it into the side like an idiot. Thx DMC! (I don't care if you didn't invent it, you're getting credit)

P.S. RIP my wife's best Tupperware container. 🤭

View attachment 398437
Can confirm, I did not invent/nor discover that move. Happily advocate it though!

Oh no, that tupperware!!!

I just bought a new drain pan off amazon actually, lol

·
Registered
2013 Ford Focus ST
832 Posts
Next time you're up here try Frost Beer Work's Lush. It's the tastiest beer I've had in years, and a lot easier to get than Alchemist or Hill Farmstead
Drinkware Tableware Beer glass Barware Beer
Agreed! Good stuff. Can actually get it here in PA now!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Rolled over 44k on the way to signing an order/purchase agreement on a 22 BRZ. 3 more months with the ST til it comes in.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

·
Registered
161 Posts
Reactions: Oldandintheway

·
Registered
2013 Ford Focus ST
832 Posts
That's fantastic as I'll be moving down to PA next summer. I like Lush better than Shush but they're both very good.
Welcome to PA, I think they are all pretty good. But yeah, Lush is a solid one. Where in PA?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Welcome to PA, I think they are all pretty good. But yeah, Lush is a solid one. Where in PA?
Depends on the housing market next spring, either downtown Philly or somewhere on the main line.

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
winter wheels got put on, didnt realize damn hub ring was stuck on from wheel that came off and i was going crazy trying to get the winter wheel to go on the hub and as you know holding the wheel in place more than a few minutes to maneuver over the lugs is fkn exhausting. Finally realized why it wasnt seating properly and had to get out the old mini screwdrivers to pry it off.

31241 - 31260 of 31620 Posts