Ford Focus ST Forum banner
30841 - 30860 of 31051 Posts

·
Administrator
13,012 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,330 Posts
Just got finished giving the Punk a quick wash. Last "local" Cars and Coffee of the year is tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
1,479 Posts
Got some pictures with my photography buddy. It's a new street the city just added. Pretty cool!
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Does that street lead to the Wizard of iD?

Hand Facial expression Cartoon Organism Finger

·
Premium Member
1,479 Posts

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Damn rainbow surfers!!

·
Registered
2013 Ford Focus ST
612 Posts
Installed both TTR motor mounts, passenger and drivers side, reflashed to the Adapt-X (from Stratified 93) and ran it till -1.00 Oct Learn set.
Definitely some more NVH and seems louder in general with TTR mounts.
Also found my lost 18mm socket that fell into the engine compartment abyss....heard it go cluck on the road test, and fly out the back haha. Pulled over and grabbed that sucker. A freaking Magnetic Grey ST passed me as I was running after it! Then saw a red ST a bit later.

Edit: Reflashed, not refreshed

·
Administrator
13,012 Posts
Installed both TTR motor mounts, passenger and drivers side, reflashed to the Adapt-X (from Stratified 93) and ran it till -1.00 Oct Learn set.
Definitely some more NVH and seems louder in general with TTR mounts.
Also found my lost 18mm socket that fell into the engine compartment abyss....heard it go cluck on the road test, and fly out the back haha. Pulled over and grabbed that sucker. A freaking Magnetic Grey ST passed me as I was running after it! Then saw a red ST a bit later.

Edit: Reflashed, not refreshed

Wait, you bought TTR mounts?

I still owe you the CPE rmm.

·
Registered
2013 Ford Focus ST
612 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Ford Focus ST
612 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Ford Focus ST
612 Posts

·
Administrator
13,012 Posts
Ha, oh ****, I forgot all about that! Oh well. Now I get to break them in myself!
Yeah man, I would have installed them too. Just sayin', you sum'b. Lol. You'd have a whole lot more beer money, thats for sure!

·
Registered
2013 Ford Focus ST
612 Posts
Yeah man, I would have installed them too. Just sayin', you sum'b. Lol. You'd have a whole lot more beer money, thats for sure!
Haha, yeah this is what happens when you get old! Haha, forget **** all the time. More beer $$ is always a good thing!
Some reason I thought you already sold them.

30841 - 30860 of 31051 Posts