30061 - 30080 of 30417 Posts

·
Administrator
12,193 Posts
Is that an edge wheel i see......
🙄
The bright Orange wasn't the giveaway?

So he gave you ammo?
Nope. No exchange of goods. We did split in on some 5.56 mixed though. As of right now, im living that steel cased life. Steelie 9mm, 7.62x39, and .308. Im now an AK convert. The AR's are gathering dust. Looking into more adidas wear as we speak.

·
Premium Member
2018 Ford Focus ST1
1,281 Posts

Nope. No exchange of goods. We did split in on some 5.56 mixed though. As of right now, im living that steel cased life. Steelie 9mm, 7.62x39, and .308. Im now an AK convert. The AR's are gathering dust. Looking into more adidas wear as we speak.
Hey, as long as you're ok with minute of trash can lid...😉

Reactions: Skykri

·
Super Moderator
9,772 Posts

My Russian buddies got you covered...

Reactions: Duece McCracken

·
Registered
86 Posts
Put the front ZL1 addons rock guards on this evening.

Tried doing the rears, but was too lazy to take the tires off. didn't have much luck that way...so they will happen another day.

·
Administrator
12,193 Posts
Hey, as long as you're ok with minute of trash can lid...😉
It's not horrible, like 2-ish MOA on **** ammo. I have no problems with the distances I use it at. Plus, .30 cal has it's advantages.

·
Premium Member
475 Posts

Don't forget the vodka and the daily slav squat selfie. Oh, and you can turn your american flags in for russian ones every other Tuesday. Costs 1 bottle of the cheapest vodka you can find.

Reactions: jesse_sanders

·
Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
558 Posts
Reactions: Thieske

·
Registered
750 Posts
Your paying to much for your hookers, I've got a guy.
not everyone is into that, but good for you and nice to see you are so open about that (y)

·
Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
558 Posts
not everyone is into that, but good for you and nice to see you are so open about that (y)
The internet is meant for serious, composed commentary. Thank you for your service.

·
Premium Member
1,205 Posts
Reactions: TurboGT and FSQM2

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
i think he means he got a guy that can hook you up with sum cheap ghetto crack hoe's for a lot less money and more std's...🤣

·
Registered
3,319 Posts

·
Registered
3,319 Posts

·
Registered
3,319 Posts

Reactions: Duece McCracken

·
Registered
159 Posts
Oh trust me, I would.
They've had that car for a couple of months now and I've been by a couple of times to look at other things and get parts and a couple of pictures just because the color is such a close match.
They just recently had the stripes done. The dealership dude that came out to talk when I grabbed those pictures mentioned seeing me around and asked if I liked it better now.
Targeted advertising i guess. Haha
Told em if he gave me 30k$ trade in on my Focus I'd consider it. Door sticker said 52k$ for the one with stripes
I can think of a lot better things to spend 50k$ on.
That is a close match, imitation is flattering!

·
Registered
2015 Ford Focus ST
468 Posts
Reactions: ST1Dale
30061 - 30080 of 30417 Posts