Ford Focus ST Forum banner

29821 - 29840 of 30221 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Ford Focus ST ST3/ 2018 Ford Mustang GT Premium
16 Posts
Got my Cobb Accessport in the mail today. Loaded the Cobb Stage 1 tune while I wait for Mountune to send my flash tune via email.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Got my Cobb Accessport in the mail today. Loaded the Cobb Stage 1 tune while I wait for Mountune to send my flash tune via email.
Well that was faster than expected, Mountune already sent my customized calibration, so once I get home and can get on the Accessport Manager, I'll be installing that one.

·
Registered
*2016 Ford Focus ST
326 Posts
Well that was faster than expected, Mountune already sent my customized calibration, so once I get home and can get on the Accessport Manager, I'll be installing that one.
Let me know how you like that tune? I got a costume calibration from them as well but I never ran the OTS tunes and I didn’t load the mountune map I’m pretty happy with the stage 0 just for monitoring but let me know how you like it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Had some time before work today and was able to do a full detail on the exterior, including headlight restoration. Starting to look brand new. I installed the Mountune flash tune and fed the wire through the dashboard for the windshield mount.

Let me know how you like that tune? I got a costume calibration from them as well but I never ran the OTS tunes and I didn’t load the mountune map I’m pretty happy with the stage 0 just for monitoring but let me know how you like it.
I drove it to work today, about 30 miles with the new calibration installed. Pulled hard, data log looked good, I just need to get the one step colder plugs in because I did feel some hesitation a couple times. I am guessing it is probably still the same spark plugs from the factory, I just need a 8mm deep socket to get to the plugs in cyl 1 and 4.

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
New driver-side body weather strip installed this evening.
Of course, good enough reason to go for an evening/sunset drive and test it out.
The original strip was worn and tearing; speculating that the original owner may have rubbed it a bit?? Or its just a wear item.
Tightened up the door seal nicely.

Reactions: Smokin' Joe

·
Super Moderator
9,548 Posts
New driver-side body weather strip installed this evening.
Of course, good enough reason to go for an evening/sunset drive and test it out.
The original strip was worn and tearing; speculating that the original owner may have rubbed it a bit?? Or its just a wear item.
Tightened up the door seal nicely.

View attachment 390836
I had to replace mine several years ago; had to change how I get into the car. Seems I would rub my backside against it as I slid into the seat; after 3 years it had a nice tear in it. Fortunately it's pretty easy to replace.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Did a 700 km round trip Wednesday due to my MIL needing some help. Wife and I drove down and back, It was good to give the car a good shakedown and the RMM seems to be breaking in nicely. Gave the car a good exterior clean at the local car wash to clean the bugs off and it started flurrying snow that ^%#@[email protected]% night. Effing Alberia!

·
Registered
2017 Focus ST3
370 Posts
Been busy the last few days. Got a new map with the E30 slot enabled and finished up tuning with JST, cleaned the water spots on the bottom side of the hood (not sure how the previous owner managed that one), rewired my amp and door speakers to have separate gains for the tweets and mids to have more control, put in in diode dynamics fog light bulbs, and got some ST valve stem covers since the ones that were on it were looking rough.

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Mishimoto!
Coolant tank looks much better than OEM and doesn't leak.....
20210426_192503.jpg

29821 - 29840 of 30221 Posts