Ford Focus ST Forum banner

29801 - 29820 of 30221 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Installed a set of sequential LED mirror turn signals, and as a preventative measure, an new purge valve assembly. I saved to old one to do the @SSgtjrobertson purge valve quick change modification.

·
Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
539 Posts
Finished up my rear Strut bar install. Now to detail my interior.

Sent from another garage.
What's your reasoning for landing on the massive bar? (I have all TB performance braces and want to be matchy matchy but don't like its install)

·
Premium Member
13,886 Posts
What's your reasoning for landing on the massive bar? (I have all TB performance braces and want to be matchy matchy but don't like its install)
Love the massive products. Great quality. I swapped out my TB front bar for the massive. Now I can run my lower cowl piece again.

Sent from another garage.

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Zoomed it on a Road rally!
DJI_0318.jpg

DJI_0316.JPG

First 10 rows or so are us. It was a HUGE turnout! I'm on the row closest to the camera in the 1st shot.

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0988.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett Powermax turbo, Thermal Turboback, CPE intercooler, JBR intake, Innovative RMM
3,510 Posts
@Tcwell did you get a job on the proving grounds?!?!

·
Registered
80 Posts
@Tcwell did you get a job on the proving grounds?!?!
Ha good eye, but nope! That building in the background with the signage is what used to be the old fire department.

I haven't been on the proving grounds in a while, but last time I was it was not much to behold. Sadly I didn't get to race around it...I had a Nissan rogue at the time anyhow and wow what a boring p.o.s. that thing was lol!

Also, further up the thread...thanks for the heads up on the O2 sensors, I grabbed new ones in anticipation of the nonsense. Thinking about snagging a vband now that I have to put the project on hold a bit.

Sticking on topic: I drove it back and forth to work today. 😊

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett Powermax turbo, Thermal Turboback, CPE intercooler, JBR intake, Innovative RMM
3,510 Posts
What'd i do to my ST today? Left it in the garage and drove the 5.0 to work (the non-turboGT)

Had to snap a pic next to my coworkers s550 5.0.

Attachments

·
Registered
2016 Focus ST2
789 Posts
Got the JBR hot side pipe, I have everything to go BT now, well almost everything.
I have to go over the stuff coz I dont want to find out I am missing something, that would make me burn the car down :) dont want the past to repeat lol

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
I always felt the rear doors were a bit naked. Decided to add some “flair”...

Also got shipping confirmation for my Cobb tuner and Monster Performance tune.
Vinyl wrap or hydrodip? I've been looking to do this to my rear doors as well.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Multiple extraction attempts failed, went and busted a nut instead

I went to look at the fastening nut on crossmember, assumed it was welded on but couldn't see any welds....popped right off with a breaker bar and 15mm

Nasty nut picture:
Yeah, 3 tac-welds on that nut, ROFL! Glad it came off easily for you! Snapping stuff in the subframe is always bad news :p

New cabin air filter today... Thinking it's almost done with the hellatious pollen for Spring. Happens every year 😑

·
Registered
2016 ST2, Absolute Black, Turbosmart BPV, PCV-OCC, Innovative RMM, JBR SS Arm, 245/40R18
1,177 Posts
I just view pollen as a temporary color change from black, no problem. 😊

Installed FSWERKS Shift Bracket bushings and recently cleaned and oiled green filter.

Got my spare mega and midi fuse link kit in the car now. 🙂

29801 - 29820 of 30221 Posts